User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: Where Is RadioHigh?

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Where Is RadioHigh?

If you are from another country and are wondering where RadioHigh is broadcast then wonder no longer. Click on the ipod on the map below to find out.




Mrs Tonner :o)

PS - If the map does not load please send a comment so I can decide whether to use this service in the future.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you've got an international blog set up where you're literally setting up a conversation across the globe. Well done Mrs Tonner!

Chris [:>)

Anonymous said...

I really agree with chris because we all are getting to know what people around the world think about the fantastic radiohigh. It is amazing how it has spreaded all across the world really quickly.


Jennifer. :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's excellant because that means people from all around the world can include there comments in the blog. Iqra

Anonymous said...

That is a brill ideal because people will don't know were scotland is but they do now brill idael!

Francesca

Anonymous said...

I think it is a very good idea because people around the world can put there comments in Radio High!.
ailsa

Anonymous said...

Coming in loud and clear in Lilydale, Tasmania.

Anonymous said...

Good to here from Tasmania,great to here you are listening to our show.Is there anyone listening from NewZealand? I enjoyed listening to L3's poems,and looking at their pictures.My mum and younger brother enjoyed it too.Harris(:>)

Anonymous said...

That is a brill idea! nOW PEOPLE KNOW WHERE IT IS!


Ellie
Francesca next door neighbouer