User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: Where In The World Are Our Listeners?

Monday, October 30, 2006

Where In The World Are Our Listeners?

The beauty of placing a podcast on a blog site is that we have a world wide audience. To track where in the world our listeners come from I have placed a little cluster map at the right hand side of this blog.

Now I am the first to admit that my Geography skills are not one of my best, however, this little tool is helping my mapping skills. How can this be when the map does not have country names? Quite easy, to solve my lack of knowledge of geographical locations I locate the area of the map on my globe that lights up - I always knew it would be more useful than a light one day. Now, when I look at the cluster map I can now remember the different locations.

Have a look at the map and send in a comment to say where our listeners are from. If someone has named a place please do not repeat. Each day the map is updated so see if you can be the first to name the new location and earn 5 house points.

Mrs Tonner :o)

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Tonner,is one of the places Seattle?Anna

Anonymous said...

I know one of our listeners is in Belguim,one is in Brazil,one is in France,one is in Tokyo Japan and another is near Seattle in America.Hope this helped Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

Alright girls you deserve house points. Anna you can have 5 as I do believe one of the dots is around about Seattle. Sophie you can have 20 house points for naming quite a few places. Well done and let's see if any more people tune in from across the globe. Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

One of our listeners is near Sydney Australia,another is in Finland and two of them are in Canada but on of them is on the border. Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

And there are a lot from U.k.!
Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

I got my cousins from Norway to listen and i have got a friend from holland to listen! Im trying to get hold of my uncle in Canada and get him to listen aswell! We are gona get this thing world wide! And well done Sophie 20 points for Airly! Wooooo! Oh and my mum says RadioHighs GREAT!

Anya 0_o

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Sophie do you like Geography because you are doing very well. I will give you the Sydney one so 5 house points there. The others you need to be more specific. Well done. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Wow Anya you are really becoming RadioHigh's advertisement girl. It is great to see people from around the world are listening and reading what we do. I think your cousin has left a comment at the show area. Well done you so I think you can have 10 house points. Mrs Tonner :0)

Anonymous said...

Mrs Tonner,is one of our listeners near Chicago USA and another near Montpelier?Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

It looks like we have some listeners in Argentina as well as some in Australia and Japan I hope they enjoy this weeks show.Ross

Anonymous said...

I quite like geography but I prefer other subjects.Also, Im not always very good at it!Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

mrs tonner one of the places is in rio de janeiro in brazil


hassan

Anonymous said...

mrs tonner one of them is in lisbon portugal


hassan

Anonymous said...

one is in bangkok thailand


hassan

Anonymous said...

Mrs Tonner I think I have found some more places on the map.One is near Lisboa Portugal,another near Bankok Thailand,another Torino Italy and on near Minnesota U.S.A.Finally is one near Amsterdam Netherlands?Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

Sophie your to good at this. All the ones I fing you've already found them.

Susan L7

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Tonner
I think the place in Italy is Milan and the one in Finland is Helsinki.
Duncan L7

Anonymous said...

There's people from all over the world thats amazing.I hope everyone likes it.The one i find most amazing is the one from Sydney.
Bryony

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

House points to the following:

Hassan for Thailand and Portugal - 10 house points.

Sophie for Italy and Minneapolis - 10 house points.

There are still another 3 in America to name.

Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

Mrs Tonner, is one of the places near San Jose U.S.A? Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Tonner
I think I have got another two places in America called Chicago at the bottom of Lake Michigan and Detroit at the side of Lake Erie.
Duncan L7

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Duncan, 10 house points for Chicago and Detroit - Well done. Mrs Tonner :o)

Anonymous said...

Mrs Tonner, I think I have found some more places.Is one near San Fansisco,another near El Monya Egypt,another near Jordan and a fwe others near Fargo,Cleveland and Kansas city,U.S.A.Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Tonner, I think that we have listeners in Ontario , Canada.
Toledo and Chicago, USA .
Lebanon or Beirut.
Cairo in Eygpt .
Genoa or Milan in Italy .
Toulouse in France .
Sarah L7A.

Anonymous said...

There is people tuning in from North America,South America.Europe,Africa,Austrailia and Asia is that ok? (Hannah)

Anonymous said...

When will the next podcast come out?I can't wait until my group gets to do there show! (Hannah)

Anonymous said...

One of them is Amman in Jordan and another is Tokyo in Japan and another is New York or Boston in America. Another one is Los Angeles or San Fransisco.

Ailsa =)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Sophie you managed to get 7 correct - wow. That means you have 35 house points. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Sarah all the countries you suggested have already been mentioned. For trying I will give you 10 house points. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Ailsa you can have 5 house points since you gave me the exact place in Jordan - a little bit inside knowledge there. Mrs Tonner :o)

Anonymous said...

Mrs Tonner , is one of our listeners near Fuji,Japan? Sophie L7