powered by ODEO
This week's show was created by Craig, Anya, Tabitha, Francesca, Cameron, Callum, Bryony and Charles. Hear our latest news, sports and what the children think of our new lunch hall. Also, in this week's show, is the much awaited interview with our own Mr Duncan. We hope you enjoy the show and would love to read your comments. Mrs Tonner :o).
30 comments:
An absolutely fantastic first show! Professional, funny, well researched and well presented. I can't wait until the next one - well done to everyone involved!
I realy loved the show it was realy good! I thought that the DJs where very professional.
Rosie
The show was really cool and I can't wait till the next one comes out. Morven :~P
I really loved the show. I listened to it on Thursday. I thought it was really cool. The questions were really good and I liked the fig roll question!!!!
Andrew
Well done L7s on creating a fantastic first show. RadioHigh is going to be the place to tune into each week. I can't wait until we come back to school and start creating all your amazing shows. Mrs Tonner :o)
well done on the first show! I loved it and can't wait to hear the next one! even my uncle and aunty in Canada tuned in to hear it! They loved it too! Linzi
That was so good! I can't believe that I might be doing that soon... well done, guys and to everyone else, good luck from Niamh xxx
I thought the show was great and the interview with the rector was really good!I can't wait for the next show and look forward to hearing it. Sophie
That was a great show!!The questions you asked were really good and funny... I didn't know about the fig rolls until now!!!
Emma :)
That was great well done to everyone one who made it. I especially liked the interview with Mr. Duncan. Susan:o)
It is brill thank you for letting me do it!
The music was great!
It makes you very HAPPY!
Francesca
i really enjoyed the show it was very good.
rachel b
i thought that it was an amazing first show and think that our school is very lucky to have opportunities to make things like that. Everybody involved should be very proud (especially Mr Duncan, he was a great sport).
Louise :>
Great show guys. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait till the next one! Iqra
When I was at my cousins i showed them the show and they really enjoyed it. They wished they could do something like that. Susan
That is great Susan. Keep letting others know about RadioHigh to boost our already high ratings. Mrs Tonner :o)
It's really cool having the show on the web- you never know who might tune in. It's really good and I'm looking forwards to the next show. Well done.
Chris [:>)
I loved the podcast. It was well put together and enjoyable. I look forward to the next podcast. Ailsa.
I thought the show was great for a first attempt and i can't wait until we get to do our own!
Alex R:)
I really enjoyed the show, it must have taken alot of hard work. well done everybody. Sandy
Loved the show cant wait to hear the next one.Joseph.
Hi Ewan, the music was created by ourselves in two different ways. The jingles (the music you hear for the Radiohigh theme tune and news etc) were recorded straight into a dictophone whilst I played the electronic keyboard. The intro music and main music were composed by two children using Techno Ejay. We are trying to keep RadioHigh as original as possible so that it contains only our work. Mrs Tonner :o)
Hey this is really good you lot because it was exactly what Mrs Tonner was wanting Well Done
That was a really good interview it was intersting. Lucy
Great show - can't wait until the next one. Miss Hulbert L3
I thought the first show was amazing everyone did great and the djs were very professional
Bryony
Loved the show liked the msic and the interviewing .Can't wait till the next one.Tara
The hockey places from the house matches on saturday21st is Aystree 1st,Wallace 2nd,Lindores 3rd and Airlie 4th.(Hannah)
The show that is on radiohighs page is very good everybody in my family enjoyed it it was brilliant well done Craig,Anya,Tabitha and Mrs Tonner.(Hannah)
Loved it it was great!
You are a brill teacher for leting us doing this!
Thanks so much!
Francesca
Post a Comment