Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Quiz Time Ideas
I have read lots of suggestions regarding making a Quiz on the show. This is really exciting. If we are to have a quiz how will we manage it and how will it be run. Will it be a house representative from a year group, for example, someone from Wallace, Lindores, Aystree and Airlie from L1 one week then L2 the next? What will the Quiz be about? Give me all your ideas and we will introduce the best one to the show. Mrs Tonner :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
51 comments:
I think a quiz show is a brilliant idea. I think the class representive is a really good thing. You could give a quiz on different thing each week, like sport then music then spelling. I am looking forward to the show tomorrow. Catriona W L6
I think it would be good to have some qustions about the school because it would be interesting to see how much people actuly know about the school.You could do some easier questions for the L1s and L2s. Hamish
An idea for quiz time is you could maybe do one on how well do you know your teacher or maybe maybe a language quiz that L1s could also do . I am really looking forward to the first L7 podcast
zara L6
I think the idea of starting a quiz is great. You could have girls versus boys from L4 to L6. For L1 you could have 4 people come from each house and from L2 and L3 you could have 2 people from each house. You could always go arround the school asking the teachers what the pupils knew and then make up some questions.
Pallavi L6
I think you should get a person from L1 from Wallace, 1 from Aystree, 1 from Lindoors and 1 from Arlie. And then do the same the next week but with L2 and then from L3 and so on. Ask about sport one week and other things the next week. Or you could play something like question of sport. With each house being a team.
Duncan L6
For the quiz you could make it the best out of 10. If it's a tie breaker you could ask a question whoever answers the right question first they win. If they win you could give them a little prize or something For L1 you could do spell chair or 4+2+? Or show them a colour and they will answer it Or ask their teachers what questions will be right for them. I'm looking forward to the next show. Sadik l6
When asking qusstions ask something random like''what colour of socks are you wearing?''.Ask L1 general knowledge questions like ''in the morning you have to eat A lunch B dinner
C breakfast .
From christopher H
I think that pupils from L1 who would like to take part, give the L7s their names and the L7s then choose 1 lucky volenteer to go on RadioHigh.Then the pupil chooses a catagory to play in and has a buzzer.Then it's the L2s turn and the same happens again etc. I can't wait until tomorrow's broadcast! From Karyn L6R.
The quiz is a great idea. I think you should do questions about sport,how much you now about your teacher,an adding quiz,takeaway quiz and a quiz about general knowledge. The prize should be a box of smarties. HenryL6
You could maybe do something like some maths or spelling questions for the l1 to l2. Maybe you could give l3 to l7 a challenge and get one from each year to tell you wether they did it or not . I'm really looking forward to your own cast tomorrow from Nicholas l6.
I think the quiz should be like Who wants to be a millionare[exept without the million pounds!]or Mastermind and the person who was being asked the questions could choose from 4 catagories.If the person couldn't decide you could have a catagorie,lucky dip.I can't wait for your show. Good luck! Megan L6
I like the idea of you doing a quiz show. I think you should do one like one on tv, but make it simple for L1s, like who can spell cat first and harder ones for the older people, like what keeps us standing on the ground.
Alis L6R
For the quiz you can put a maths quiz like 6+4=? and for the older ones you can put 64+34=?. for the boys you can do a sport quiz or you can do a car quiz. for the girls you can do pop quiz or somehting like that it would realy cool. You can also do a spelling for the smaller ones like how do you spell what or something like that. I think it will be cool.
Christopher L6
Can't wait to tomorrow's show. Maybe try to do it when on the first week a girl and a boy from each class and girls go against boys. Get a set of questions from their teachers and each team has a buzzer.
from Rose
L6
I like the idea of a quiz on the show and I am really looking forward to your next show. How about a sports quiz one week and then a history quiz the next? Findlay L6
rI think there should be a question what colour is a greenhouse? for the L1-L6.Most people would think it is made from green bricks if you say what colour is a red houes? Then they say red bricks then say what colour is a green house then then they might get it wrong.I am looking forward to your broadcast tomorrow from Johnathan L6.
I think that the idea I like is to choose a pupil from each house,the L7s can make up a spelling& maths question quiz. Choose easy questions for L1-L3 and harder for the L4+. For this you would need a buzzer. I also can not wait until tommorrow's broadcast!Catherine L6
I'm really looking forward to tommorrow's first show. I hope it all goes well!! I think the quiz should be a class representive one. Because there is not enough things to do with classes!!
Laura L6A
I think you should have a quiz on math's questions one week art the next languge after and so on on. All the different year groups I can't wait for tomorrow's show
from Indi L6
I'm really looking forward to next weeks show!I agree that you should do a quiz show and you should do it in house like Airlie vs Aystree and who ever wins gets a sort of prize like a cup or something like that.But you would have to make an easier set of questions for the L1,L2 and L3's. Or you could do it all the 10yr olds go against the 11yr olds mabye? I'm sure you'll come up with something great! I'm sure! Jenna L6
I think this is a great way to find out what is happening in both schools. I can't wait for the next show I think you should do house quizEs that would be good. Of course it would have to be people in the same year RADIOHIGH ROCKS !!!!!!! RORY,L6A
I think RadioHigh is an amazing way of leting people find out what is happening around the school.It is also good because it lets pupils get a chance to try something new. I am really looking forward to seeing next week's show. I think it shoud be all 4 houses head on in a quiz. Scott L6
I think kou shoud have a quize where the houses compete against each other.First the P1s then P2s then P3s and so on till F6 one from each house.
I think a quiz is a good idea. We could have a quiz about different things each week and there could be a certain amount of questions. Then add up the totals and the person with the most correct answers wins. I also think it might be a good idea to give a small prize, like a few house points, to the house the winner is in but that's only a suggestion.
I think we should make it so it could be different people in each house from the same class going each other, like someone in Lindores from one class versus someone from the same class but in Wallace.
I am looking forward to the show tomorrow and I think the quiz (if there is one) will be great. Ithink the show is also a good idea and I liked the one last week even though it was only a test.
Owen F L6A
I am really looking forward to tomorrow's show. I think a quiz is a good idea you should do different things every week.do something like red house is made up of red bricks a blue house is made up of blue bricks and a green house is made up of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glass. bethany L6
---------------------------------------------------l realy like radiohigh. l am dying to listen to the next show but it would be good to do a rugby quiz.
Brewster L6A
I can't wait to see your first show,i am sure it will be really good fun.I think doing the qiiz is a good idea !So you should do it for the class V class! radiohigh is a really good idea!!!!!! Sianni l6
I think a quiz is a super idea. A quiz on subjects the year group has just learned would be brill. I think the house groups will be a great success.i.e. 2 pupils from each house a boy and girl. This is a great idea and will let the pupils know about what happens in senior and junior school.I can't wait for the next show it will be brill! Just hope our teacher has loud speakers.ROCK ON RADIOHIGH! Olivia l6a
I think the quiz idea is really good. How about boys vs girls from the same class but different classes each week starting at L1 and then keep going up till F6.
from Matthew L6A
PS.Can't wait till tommorow's show!
I am really excited about radiohigh's shows. I think everything is going to be a sucess. I can't wait to see it live on computer. I think that the next show is going to be so cooool!! By Harsha L6
I am really looking forward to hear RADIOHIGH's FIRST show and I think that 1 of the questions should be (FOR L7)what is the difference between a duck.
ANSWER: there legs are the same
Mariam L6A
A quiz is a really good idea.I think you should do a quiz for the L1s and L2s on a Monday and L3s and L4s on a Tuesday.The L5s on a Wednesday and the L6s on a Thursday and L7s on a Friday.Radiohigh is really cooool!!!! Angus L6
I am really looking forward to the radio high show. Calum L6
A quiz is a really good idea.I think you should do a quiz for the L1s and L2s on a Monday and L3s and L4s on a Tuesday.The L5s on a Wednesday and the L6s on a Thursday and L7s on a Friday.Radiohigh is really cooool!!!! Angus L6
I think we should have a quiz about different houses e.g Wallace agianst Lindores but different houses every week and THE DJ ASKS quiz questions like who won last week in hockey and do things like senior school V junior school. We can do things like drawing competions and races and which teem wins three times ina row.
I think we should have a house quiz have one house against the other one for e.g. Wallace v Airlie and then you pick one person from each house for e.g. Morgan h from Wallace form 1 and Joanna t form 1 and ask them questions about stuff that they should know but not like what colour is a banana more like in maths what is 46 divided by 34 and the first one to press the buzzer and answers the question right but if the person that presses the buzzer gets the question wrong the other person gets the point... Caitlyn M
You can have a competition type the fastest and most accurate typer. I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow and I think it will be very good. I well mark it 10 out of 10 I bet. alex l6
Can not wait until the next show it is so coooooooooool. It rocks and I can't wait till tomorrow's show. I can't wait to hear the quiz it sounds good!! Rory M L6
That's a good idea they could have a quiz on fairy tales or some things about the school.Susan:)
Thank you L6 for the comments about how we can make a quiz. Let's see what the L7 children do now... Mrs Tonner :o)
Thank you L6's for those great comments I hope some of them will be used.Ross
I think a good quiz would be to ask the teachers lots of hard qustions!
Francesca
I think the quiz is an excellent idea and like the idea of having a representative for each house. I think at the end of term we should have a teachers quiz and have a teacher from each house as a representative. We would need to make the questions harder for them though!
Louise :>
that is a great idea! perhaps there could be different quizzes each week and at the end of each month, we could have one huge general quiz that lasted a bit longer than normal ones. we could even get a proper quiz master from our groups that would find putinteresting questions about a particular subject. niamh l7S
I think the quiz should be about all the happenings of the school so as well as enjoying listening to the quiz, the listeners could find out about the school goings on.
Louise :>
The pupils on the show could be quized about their favourite subject in school or we could quiz them about their best friend
Grace:)
I think the quiz show is a great idea.For the L1s you could give them 3 or 4 words and ask them which ones rhyme.For the older classes you do harder questions of course. It was just a suggestion!
Anna L7S
Why dont we have a different themed quiz each show. Callum
Thanks all the younger people that have been posting coments on radio high I think it's great. Lucy
I think that a quiz on the show is a great idea. You could have three rounds and each round could have a different subject.
Harvey
I think having a section of the quiz based on the teachers is a great idea. You could ask who teaches what class and what subject etc. etc.
Chris [:>)
Post a Comment