User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: Job Announcement

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Job Announcement

A new company is being developed and they are looking for creative individuals who are willing to work at a moments notice in England or Scotland. You must be prepared to be flexible and can work with others using all the latest technologies. You must have good group work skills and work to deadlines.

If you think you have the above skills then you are who we are looking for in our new radio show The North and South Show.

This is a great opportunity to work with children in an English school to create radio shows. With the use of video conferencing, blogs and wikis, a fast actioned show will be created.

Send your details in below if you think you have the correct qualifications.

Mrs Tonner

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Francesca. I think this is a great oppotrubity to work with others and share ideas. I believe that i have the necessary enthusiam and creative ideas that i enjoy working as a team and that it will be exciting working with other children you dont know and i can work to deadlines.Please cosider me for this great opportunity.


Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Alright Francesca you have two jobs but you must make sure you have time for both. First meeting Tuesday lunch-time.

Mrs Tonner :o)

Anonymous said...

Can I still do my other job?
If I can't do my other job can I don't do this one. Or can I do both?


Francesca

Anonymous said...

Thank you for lating me get this job it is going to be so much fun! Just forget about the message that I just sended you. I got soooo confuss! Sorry Mrs.Tonner about it I was half asleep! I will be there at Tusday Lunch time.
When will I start the other job with Aimie? Is it sometime next week?I hope so I am really happy about it! It will be so much fun The other job will be too!
Do you want me to tell some more people about this new thing. So you will have more people. Do you want me to?

Thank you fopr this fab oppottrubity to work with people I don't know and to work with young ones!


THANK YOU SO MUCH MRS.TONNER!

From Francesca x

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Rachael. I think that this is going to go really well. I think that i have all the nessictys that you need to get this job.I think that working with others would be great fun and I enjoy working as a team. The ideas that we can all share will be fun, we can see what we can all come up with. It will be really exciting to work with different people that you dont know. I can work to deadlines I really hope that i get this job because it is an oppurtunity that you cant let done
Rachael :P

Anonymous said...

Well isnt this just a fantastic opportunity for people to work together and get ideas together for lots of different ideas!I think i would be able to have a go at this type of thing,like working together as a team i think it is a great idea!

jennifer

Anonymous said...

I think i would be good for the job and i think i work well with other people i am prepared to be flexable and am able to work for deadlines. I think i have good ideas and would enjoy doing it. I think i have all the qualities you need and more! Thank You.

Anya XO

Anonymous said...

Anya, Jennifer, Rachael and Francesca you can all be involved in the NorthSouthShow. Pop in and see me some lunch-time and I will explain what you have to do.

Mrs Tonner