This week's show was produced by the Curly Wurly DJs alias Tara, Lucy, Katie, Fionnlagh, Jamie and Jakob. The show has the normal features and a mystery solo singer. Tune in below to listen to our latest show and please leave a comment or question.
powered by ODEO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We all loved RadioHigh - it was a cracker of a show! I think Catriona's song was super and we are all proud of her. I heard myself speaking and I thought it was funny!
The djs this week were great!
Enjoy your trip to paris L7 .
From Muhammed and L3H.
So great show guys what gave you the idea for the music and who was the mysterious singer
The mystery singer was catriona in L3
Jamie
That is a really good radio high show! I really liked it! Well done to everyone who did it! Just to say welcome back everybody from the Easter Holidays! Mrs. Tonner I ho[pe you had a good and relaxing holiday!
Brill Show!
Francesca x
Well Done a great show you all did a really fantastic job!!! Well done to Catriona as well that was really brave to sing knowing that anyone in the world can hear you! Well done!
Kerry
Great show guys i really liked that and i really thought that Catriona was super. I hope that my show will be just as good as yours!
Great job Curly urly Djs
Rachael :D
Post a Comment