User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: First Show This Year.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

First Show This Year.

At last we have the first show of the year. It has the usual features with some new slots like an upbeat French song by L7. The L4 children take the hot seats in this show's house quiz and we have a special interview with our our new headmistress where we will find out if more about the person behind the BIG door.

The show was produced by the Banana Milkshake DJs who are Ailsa, Kirsty, Sophie, Cameron and Harris. Please feel free to leave a comment or ask them a question as they would love to hear from you.

Mrs Tonner



To download show to your computer, i-pod or MP3 player right click on link below and select save target as.
http://odeo.com/show/9969573/1185343/download/2007-Mar-BananaMilkShake.mp3

130 comments:

Anonymous said...

L4R said...
This was very interesting and I liked the facts at the beginning - Harriet

That was really close between Andrew and Matthew which made it all the more Exciting - Christian

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Well done the Banana Milk Shake DJs. A super show which is full of action. Well done Kirsty for singing on the show it was lovely. The quiz seems to get harder each week so well done L4s. I enjoyed the French song which was very lively - how about another one?

Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

Well done to the banana milk shakes for a great show the quiz between the L4s and it was so close between the two boys




jamie

High School Dundee said...

Well done to the Banana Milk Shakes for another successful show. Well done too to Kirsty for winning the Leng Medal and to Mrs McLaren for keeping her cool in the hot seat - not easy I know! I'll be looking forward to the next show to keep me in touch with what is going on at school. Have fun in Paris everyone - I'll be thinking of you!

Love from Mrs Woodman'

Anonymous said...

Well Done Banana milkshakes that was super! i loved the facts at the start they were really interesting and well done for kirsty winning the lang medal it must have been scary.It was close between andrew and matthew which was really exciting to see who won.
But well done to andrew for winning and well done to matthew for trying.

chalotte

Anonymous said...

Well done to all the milkshake group! how did you get l7a to sing a french song and what was it called? I think I've heard the tune before.Kirsty stouts singing was very very good! she deserved to win the Leng medal.I bet she was happy she won. Well done to Andrew from Airlie who won the quiz! They all knew a lot!
Can't wait until the next show! LInzi **

Anonymous said...

I really liked the show because it alot of variation on it. I didn't know that at the Burns Supper the boys have to toast the girls and the girls have to toast the boys. Did Mrs Mclaren say what type of Music she liked. great music to what gave you the idea for it.
vivek

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed do the show ,my favourite part was the interview it was so good that we got the new head teacher for the interview.I also liked the music.

Kirsty W L7D

Anonymous said...

That was great Banana Milkshake Djs. I found it really embarassing listening to my class singing (or trying to sing!)the french song. Do you get embarassed when you listen to yourselves on the show?

Chris [:>)

Anonymous said...

I think it would be a great idea Mrs Tonner to have another french song.The next show should have a french song

Anonymous said...

I thought that makinng the was a lot of fun and I enjoyed doing it. Hearing me on the radio was quite strange and I thought that I sounded wierd. The song was really cool and I enjoyed listening to it.

cameron

Anonymous said...

Doing a show is a great experience and I throughly enjoyed being part of this show. My favourite part was the quiz- all the L4s did really well but I am really happy that Airlie won as that is the house i'm in!I liked the french song aswell. It is a brilliant thing to do and is alot of good fun to partisapate in.

Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

A fantastic show the banana milkshakes. The quiz was so close betweeen the two boys. The song ws funny from the L7A pupils and i ws singing along with the song when it was playing. The interview with Mrs. Mclaren was good because we now no alot of things about her. Who made the music for the show?because i would like to tell them it was great. Once again a fantastic show.

Paul L7A

Anonymous said...

I thought that making the show was really good fun. It was quite hard to put it altogether, but in the end we managed. It's quite strange to listen to yourself on the radio! I enjoyed making the show and I hope everyone else enjoys listening to it as much as I did.
Ailsa

Anonymous said...

Well done Banana Milk Shake Djs. Another fantastic show. Well done to Andrew from Airlie for winning the quiz. Kirsty stouts singing was great.The great thing about it for me was the french song. It was a great song and I hope to hear another song by another class on the next show. What was it like to interview Mrs Mclaren?
Rachael

Anonymous said...

That was a great show i really enjoyed it.Well done to Andrew in L4!I loved the French song it was amazing!Why did you ask Mrs Mclaren what kind of toothpaste she uses? I hope to hear another good song played on Radiohigh that gets into the charts! (Hannah) L7

Anonymous said...

I thought that making the show weas a lot of fun and I really enjoyed doing it. Hearing myself onm the radio was quite strange and I thought that I sounded wierd

cameron

Anonymous said...

I do get a bit embarressed but so does everyone I guess! I got used to hearing my voice when we were editing but at first I found it very amusing!!

Sophie

Anonymous said...

That was another great show Banana Milk Shake DJs.I hope you all enjoyed making it because i enjoyed listening to it.When Mrs McLaren well I found out what tooth paste you use.To all the Banana Milk Shake DJs what was your fovourite bit of the whole show? Kirsty and Sophie did you enjoy doing the quiz with the L4s it sounded fun what house did you want to win?
Bryony

Anonymous said...

YES I DO !My voice goes all sweet and different.When I was doing my part on the interview and the Quiz I am so Imbarassed !

Kirsty w L7D

Anonymous said...

That show was amazing, I loved the interview with Mrs . McLaren, I certianly got some inside scoop on her. I thought that the contestants in the quiz did very well, (I think we can all guess who's going to win the house pionts). Well done to all the people who took part in radio high. My question is, who comes up with the puestions for the quiz?

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed radiohigh the best bit was probly doing all the recording. I like kirstys song and the quiz and kirstys Watts joke it was very funny.

Harris L7A

Anonymous said...

I do find it embarassing listening to myself on the radio, Chris. Although sometimes I find it funny to play back what we have recorded. It is very strange to listen to yourself, because I always find that I sound different on the radio.
Ailsa

Anonymous said...

Great show,guys! I thought the Scottish facts were very interesting and your interveiw with Mrs Maclaren was good too.I didn't know she plays piano!I thought your new number 1 song was amazing.The french song really made me laugh,L7A could be a choir! When you made the quiz,how did you make up the questions so that they were not too easy and not too hard? anna

Anonymous said...

Well Done Banana Milkshakes that was a super show i really enjoyed it.I loved the facts at the start of the show they were quite interesting.It was really close between Andrew and Matthew but Well Done to Andrew from Airlie for winning.Kirsty was very good at singing i'm glad she won the leng medal.The french song was brillant! Why did you decide to put a different language into your show?
I cant wait until the next show!
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Linzi, L7A sang there song in a french lesson and then recorded it.It was called Ma Maison

Sophie

Anonymous said...

The music was made by Harris,cameron,Sophie and Ailsa .One was made by the girls and one by the boys .

Kirsty W L7D

Anonymous said...

Wow that show was amazing.Well done Andrew for winning the quiz if I was a L4 I would never win. The quiz it was very close between Andrew and Matthew I was very nervous to see who would win.Did you enjoy interviewing Mrs.McLaren? carin

Anonymous said...

That show was amazing, I loved the interview with Mrs . McLaren, I certianly got some inside scoop on her. I thought that the contestants in the quiz did very well, (I think we can all guess who's going to win the house pionts). Well done to all the people who took part in radio high. My question is, who comes up with the puestions for the quiz?

Grace L7D

Anonymous said...

I don't find it that embarrising but it does sound weird listening to myself on the show. When played back what I just recorded was funny to hear,Chris
from cameron

Anonymous said...

It was a great show.Mrs McLaren was put on the spot dont you think? did you enjoy making it i enjoyed listening to it? Kirsty did you like making the quiz with sOPHIE?
BRYONY

Anonymous said...

I thaught that was a great show you guys it will be hard to beat. i think bryony was right sayin that mrs.Mclaren was put on the spot ,that toothpaste question would have taken me by surprise aswell. I also never knew that Scotland was built on seven hills !-Craig

Anonymous said...

Well done everybody who was in that radio show it was one of the best i have ever heard in my life!

What a great singer you are kirsty and well done for winning that medle, it would have taken alot of courage to do it, so well done kirsty.

Well done Andrew for winnig the L4R quiz!

The singing was fantastic L7A

Well Done everyone !!

Jennifer:)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the show lathough some of Mrs McLarens questions were weird. My favourite part was when Andrew from Airlie won as I am in Airlie. Some of the facts were interesting because I didnt know a lot about Scotland. The singing was good and well done to Kirsty for winning the leng medal.

Gareth

Anonymous said...

Well done to you all for that fab show! I really like the bit at the end of the show with our new hand teacher. Why did you ask her about her new room? Well done for Kirsty for winning the Lang Medle it must of been very scarey singing to everyone I think you were fab! The Quiz was a very close one but well done to Andrew for wining the very hard quiz I thought it was hard!
I really,really like the jingle it was so good! The djs must of been working really hard!
How did you get L7 to sing a French song? It was really funny and they were good! I hope the next show will do well!

Well Done again for everyone in the group!

Francesca

Anonymous said...

Why did you ask her about her holidays?

Gavin

Anonymous said...

I thaught it was a great show.Well done to Andrew for winning the house quiz.The facts were really interesting like the one about Edinburgh.But my favourite part was the interview with Mrs McLaren.Another great show well done to the whole crew you definately put a lot of effort into it.Joseph.

Anonymous said...

I thought the show was very good. The music was done well and I think that the interview with Mrs McLaren was very interesting, especially the toothpaste question, where did you get that from?! And well done to the L4's in the quiz, it was very close.
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

I loved the show! The facts were very interesting and the French song was cool and the interview with Mrs. McLaren was good. She was really in the hot seat then! I thought the song was awsome! What was it like making the show? Did you enjoy it? Can't wait until the next show. Well done Banana Milk Shake Djs your show was brilliant.

Anya =>

Anonymous said...

well done banana milkshake djs for the super show.Kirsty must have had alot of guts to sing on radiohigh.She did well to win the leng medal.There were some very hard questions asked in the l4 quiz.I didn't know some of them.
Nathan

Anonymous said...

Great show everyone I loved the quiz, well done to Andrew from Airlie.The French song was great aswell well done L7A!Mrs.McLaren I do hope you do not have to give out punishment exercices, I will try my best.Also what operas do you like and why Mrs.McLaren.Ross

Anonymous said...

Well done the show was a great sucsess as always. To the whole of the Banana milk shakes why did you ask about will you hand out lots of punishment exercises this year?
well done to L4 for the Quiz especially Andrew who won it they were quite hard quistions. And also well done to L7A for their French song.
Martin

Anonymous said...

What part of the show did you enjoy producing most?Joseph.

Anonymous said...

A great show bananna milkshake djs I really enjoyed the interview with mrs Maclaren but Idont really think i would be very happy going on a safari or watching documentariesd and world earth i think i'll just stick to the simpsons !Did Sophie and Kirsty enjoy doing the quiz?

Marysia L7S

Anonymous said...

Great show guys that will hard to beat. I never knew that Scotland wos built on seven hill.the quiz with mrs.Mclaren was hard I agree with bryony she was definately put on the spot. Have you got any more Scottish facts for me Cameron. -Craig

Anonymous said...

todays show was very good because the music should be number one and the chat with the head teacher was very interesting the French song was very good . well done.


Gavin

Anonymous said...

Well done you guys!! That was a great first show this year and I loved it. I thought that Kirsty Stout and L7A were very good singers. The facts were very interesting too, I never knew that Edinburgh was built on seven hills! It sounded like the L5's had a good time at their Burns Supper too. I enjoyed Mrs. Mclaren's interview and I'm glad to hear that she likes animals and safaris because I do too!
But I have to ask Kirsty, was it scary doing the leng medal and having to sing in your interview?

I look forward to the next show!!

Vanessa :P

Anonymous said...

You know the question in the interview about how did Mrs McLaren keep her room tidy, have you actually been in her room and thought it was messy or was it just a random question?
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Well done !!! The show was great.I liked the intresting facts and Kirsty singing.I thought the quiz sounded very challeging and the interview with Mrs Mclaren was funny.[I liked the bit about tooth paste] Olivia

Anonymous said...

Well done banana milkshakes it was a great show.I thought Kirsty was really good at singing.Well done Kirsty.I really liked the quiz because it was just so close.

Do get nervous recording the show?


Charles

Anonymous said...

Great show!! That was a very successful first show of the year. That was good singing from Kirsty Stout in L7A but how did you ever manage to persuade L7 to sing a French song? I liked the facts at the begining, I never knew that the official animal of Scotland was a unicorn! Well done Andrew, on wining the compotition, and to all the others as well.
The interview with Mrs. Maclaren was very good but I disagree with her. I prefer sun-seeking holidays!

Anonymous said...

well done banana milk shakes. i thot it was supar and the French song was great.Well done andrew for wining the quiz.
whay did you ask Mrs Mclaren what hollday you want to go on?

Duncan

Anonymous said...

Great show L7 though you will have to find someone more interesting to interview. I thought Kirsty's singing was beautiful and the quiz was very exciting.
Mrs McLaren

Anonymous said...

To Paul,
Sophie and Ailssa did the misic for the show. the music was really good wasn't it.

cameron

Anonymous said...

To Joeseph,
My favourite part of making the show was editing and recording the script.

cameron

Anonymous said...

To Anya,
I thought that making the show was a lot of fun and found it a good experience to make the show and hear myself on the radiohigh.

cameron

Anonymous said...

I think it was great interviewing Mrs Mclaren.Finding out alot about a teacher is fun!But It was a bit strange because she is my Head teacher !

Anonymous said...

It was Ailsa's Question but I said it (kirsty w)I think Ailsa thought it would not get picked but it did !


Kirsty W L7D

The comment about the interview mas mine .I forgot to put my name :o

Anonymous said...

Well done Banana Milkshakes!!!! that was a BRILLIANT show! the quiz between the two boys was SO close! i also loved the facts at the start and the quiz was super! and well done Andrew fron Airlie! the Mrs. Maclaren interview was very interesting aswell.

Natasha

Anonymous said...

Brilliant show Banana Milshake Djs that was really good. Well done to Andrew from Airlie who won the L5 Quiz. The facts were very intresting! Great song L7 very tuneful! What was the track in the Radiohigh Charts because it was really good?

Ailsa =)

Anonymous said...

Well done for this weeks show. I think the L4 quiz was quite hard as some of the questions i didn't know the answers to. Well done to Andrew from Airlie for winning. My question is to Kirsty Watt. Why did you decide to ask Mrs McLaren what toothpaste she used?? :P
Lana

Anonymous said...

Well done!It was a really great show this week.The L4 quiz was really close.The song that Kirsty san was really good.I really liked the interveiw that you did with Mrs.McLaren.I cant wait to see if the next show is as good as this one!Who did you want to win the L4 quiz?

Sandy L7A

Anonymous said...

That was a really good show Banana milkshake. The L4 quiz was quite tricky and exciting I couldn't even work out what 3x3x3 was!! Well done to Andrew for winning. My question is to Mrs MacLaren since you are playing the piano I was wondering what grade you are on? I think that the best thing in the show was the L7A singing the French song. I have another question for Kirtsy who won the Leng medal I was wondering how nervous you were and how nervous you are going to be when you have to sing at the Caird Hall!
Lucy :)

Anonymous said...

Well done banana milk shake djs the show was great. Very well done Andrew for winning the house quiz. Airlie is the very best house! I can't wait for the next show,I wonder if it will be as good.

Do you ever have to think for along time about the questions in the house quiz? Kirsty L7

Anonymous said...

Well done! A fantastic show! I really like the new grestest hit. The interview was really good and you thought up some really good questions. The sports report was great and I was glad that you were able to put hockey into it because we have finaly had a match. What is it like being on the show and is it hard or do you pick it up easily?
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Fantastic show guys you all did brilliantly,I never knew I would enjoy a bioligy lesson,and on the radio of all places!I loved all the facts about Scotland, I never knew that edinburgh was built on 7 hills. Well done to Andrew for winning the Quiz he was really good.OOOO Mrs Maclaren the safarie woman!!!!I can't believe that you actually broadcasted us singing in French, none of us can sing in English never mind French!!I have a question for Sophie and Kirsty,is it really tense when you are doing the quiz because I thought it was really exciting and tense. Well done again guys you were GREAT!!








Andrew

Anonymous said...

Well done!It was a really great show this week.The L4 quiz was really close.The song that Kirsty sang was really good.I really liked the interveiw that you did with Mrs.McLaren.I cant wait to see if the next show is as good as this one!Who did you want to win the L4 quiz?

Sandy L7A

Anonymous said...

Ailsa-i have to ask was it embarrising having to ask Mrs.Mclaren that toothpaste question?


Natasha

Anonymous said...

Well done the Banana Milk Shake DJs. It was another super show once again. I loved the facts and well done Kirsty on winning the leng medal. The quiz was really good and well done to all the l4s who took part. Did you enjoy doing the show? It was a really good show and I really want to listen to the next one.

Aimee

Anonymous said...

Well done to all the milkshake group! How did you get L7a to sing a french song and what was it called? I think I've heard the tune before.Kirstys singing was very very good! She deserved to win the Leng medal.I bet she was happy she won. Well done to Andrew from Airlie who won the quiz! They all knew a lot!
Can't wait until the next show! Linzi **

Anonymous said...

Well done for last weeks show. My favourite part was when L7A sang the french song. I enjoyed the L4 quiz but i think some of the questions were quite hard and most of them the L4s got before me.:P Well done to Andrew from Ailrlie for winning! My question is for Kirsty W. Why did you ask Mrs McLaren what toothpaste she uses? Kirst S weren't you quite scared singing the Leng medal on the school radio thing?
Lana

Anonymous said...

Mrs McLaren why don't you play the piano for Zoom since you can play it. Kirsty L7

Anonymous said...

Well done to the Banana Milk shake djs it was a great show. It looked like it was successful ,also i'am happy that Andrew from Arlie won the house quiz as i'am in Airlie aswell. The music was good aswell and everyone did really well. I hope that the next show do aswell as i'am in it!!

Kirsty S it was a very good performance but don't you get scared or even embarassed singing on the radio were everyone can hear because i would.

Tara

Anonymous said...

Welldone bannana milk shakes I thought it was a very very good .Ithought all the songs on it were fantastic.And I didn't know some of the Scottish facts.Overall I thought it was exelent.

My question is did you enjoy doing the sho w and what part did you enjoy doing the most

Callum

Anonymous said...

A lot of people tell me that making you're own show and then listening to it in front of people is embarassing is it really? And did you enjoy listening to the french song?

(Alex)

Anonymous said...

Well done, I thought that you did the quiz well and it was good that you didn't make the questions to easy. I tought that you spoke clearly and all got to speak in turns. The interveiw was good and i think that all the questions were good. Well done to kirsty as well for singng the song.

fioonlagh.L7A

Anonymous said...

Well-done to the banana milkshake djs for a great show and well-done to kirsty for winning the leng medal the song she sang was very good. Also to Andrew for winning the house quiz. The Scottish facts were very good. On her safari trips has Mrs McLaren ever spotted a lion or rhino?


Jamie

Anonymous said...

Well done to the banana milkshakes that was one of the best shows I have heard.It was close on the quiz but well done to Andrew.Ialso now know that France is the shape of a hexagon I have always wondered what it was the shape of.

Kirsty S how much did you practice for the Lang Medal I might want to do it next year?.
Cameron.

Anonymous said...

Welldone,I really enjoyed you're show. I hope that our show will just as good. Those facts were very interesting. The L4's did great in the quiz, especialy Andrew. It 's good to know what is gonig on in the school and the reports were very informative. How long did it take to put the show together?

Jakob

Anonymous said...

I think that the banana milkshake djs made a great job!Kirsty's song was brilliant!Sophie made a good job of the sports.The quiz was really great(it was really tight).
The french song was really good aswell.Can Mrs Mclaren play at assembly on the piano!
WELL DONE!!!!!
Andrew

Anonymous said...

Well done Kirsty for winning the leng medal. The L6 science trip sounds really fun! The scottish facts were really interesting. well done Andrew- I'm sure you'll give Airlie a boost in their house points! Mrs Mclaren was great in the interveiw- I'm sure your office is tidy... what other countries do you like to visit on holiday?
Niamh L7S

Anonymous said...

I thought that this show was amazing!! Well done to the Banana Milk Shake Djs. Kirsty W was a brilliant news reporter. Kirsty S was really good I wish I could sing like that. The quiz was really good and WELL DONE to Andrew who won the Quiz it was really close!How long did it take to make this show because it was a really long show?I thought the French show was really funny because my friends were singing in it. The interview was interesting to find facts about Mrs. Mclaren.
I was wondering if we could get Mrs. Mclaren to play the piano at assembly so Mrs. Tonner could get a break??
WELL DONE TO EVERY ONE WHO MADE THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgina :~))

Anonymous said...

A good show i enjoyed the new number 1 its a good songits good to hear about the sport are the teams ready for the next match? good idea with the facts.The quiz was brilliant.Good song well done L7A.It was a good interveiw with Mrs Mclaren by Richard L7S

Anonymous said...

I really liked the house quiz and the french song. Well done to Kirsty S for winning the Leng medal. I loved the interveiw this week. Altogether a brilliant show.
Well done to the Banana Milk Shake DJs

Alex S

Anonymous said...

well done the Banana Milk Shakes for a great show the Quiz between the L4s and it so close between the two boys. I herd about Mrs. Mclarne learning to play the piano so i thought that u could play at the assemble and give Mrs Tonner a rest?


Blair

Anonymous said...

Great show Banna Milk Shake DJs. Well done L4 you did realy well in the quiz.Well done to the reporters that intervewid Mrs Maclaren,it was so intresting.how long did it take to make the show?

Rosie.

Anonymous said...

Well done Banana Milkshake DJ's. That was a brilliant show. I loved the music and I think it deserved that place at number 1 in the charts. Great singing Kirsty, congratulations for winning the leng medal, you really deserved it. Well done to the hockey and netball teams, what great results in some very testing matches. All the L4's did very well in the quiz, and a very well done to Andrew. It was so close though! L7A did brilliantly in their French song.
Mrs McLaren's interview was very enjoyable and the questions were very good. I didn't know Mrs McLaren played the piano! Be very kind with your punishment exercises Mrs Mclaren!
How did L7A manage to record their French song altogether?

I'm looking forward to the next radiohigh show. When will it be out? Who will be interviewed in the next show?

Louise L7S

Anonymous said...

Great show Banana Milk Shake djs. Some of the quiz questions are easy and most of the questions are getting very hard.It was a good idea to introduce the new head teacher in radiohigh.Was it hard to make questions for the head teacher?

Adris L7S

Anonymous said...

That was a great show Banana Milkshakes!! Kirsty your song was really good. Were you not really nervous about doing it??? Well Done to the netbsll team for winning their match and also to the hockey team . Keep Trying!!The L4 quiz was so close between Andrew and Matthew. Well Done Andrew!!Is taht the first time Airlie has won??? The French was very good L7A. Mrs.MacLaren I have just learnt a lot of stuff about you that I never new. Hearing that you play the piano was very interesting!!

I can't wait till the next show comes out!!!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Well done Banana Milk Shakes!!!!!!
Very good.Kirsty your singing was magnificent where do you get your talent from ? I wish I could sing like that!The facts at the start were really interesting.The quiz results were really close between Mathew and Andrew.Well done Andrew for winning the quiz.Although I would of liked Aystree to win instead of Airlie.The French song was very good from L7A.The interview with Mrs MacLaren was very interesting ( half of it i didn't know about)I love the toothpaste you use!!!

Lydia

Anonymous said...

Brilliant show banana milkshakes. I especially liked Kirsty singing she deserved to win the Leng Medal. It was funny listening to the L7s singing ( or tring to sing ) the french song! I liked it when Mrs MacClaren went in the hotseat. My question is are you embarrassed or proud when you hear yourselves on the podcast?

Cora L7S

Anonymous said...

Well done bannana milkshakes that was a really good show.How did you chose that name it's reallly cool!1 I really liked the music it was reallly good. Well done Kirsty on your singing and winning the line medal, you deserve it it must feel good winning it. How does it feel!!
well done all the sport
teams on there good matches that tested their skill and agility!!
Congratulations on your quiz, the L4'S seem to have really good brains and well done Andrew from Airlie, though it was really close so well done to Matthew for being really close!!That was a really good French song by L7A well done!!!
Mrs Mclaren's interview and it is good that she is enjoying her new job. I didn't know she played
the piano!! Banana Milkshakes how did you think of all their brillant questions. Well done!!!I have already done radiohigh and thought it was a great experience!!
I can't wait until the next show! Is it true it's going to be in Paris???I

*amber*

Anonymous said...

I would like to know how long it takes to make and put together a show.
Alex S

Anonymous said...

Well done Kirsty,that singing was brilliant! Also, I love the way all the music fits in and how everyone spoke really clearly. Why dosen't Mrs McClaran play the piano for hymn practice and give Mrs Tonner a break?! I think the show was brilliant and I can't wait untill the next!

Anna L7S

Anonymous said...

well done that is a great show.kirsty that was a great song you sang for the leng medal i thought you where good.very good for the quiz and well done to andrew that is in airlie.Mrs.Mclaren i think your toothpaste is fine.
Kirsty where you nervous when you had to sing for the show?

Rachelb

Anonymous said...

Well done to the banana milk shake djs and kirsty s for winning the leang medal and for sinning on the show and to the people sining the fench song. Do you go red in theface when you hear you'r self sinnind on the show?

ailsa

Anonymous said...

To Rosie,
It took about three weeks to make the whole show. It took about a week to make the script and a week to record all of the recording. The music was made at the same time as the recording.

cameron

Anonymous said...

To Bryony,
My favourite part in the whole show was doing the recording and editing what had been said.

cameron

Anonymous said...

Great show guys. I love the new number 1. The Burns supper sounded great. Where did you get the idea of saying facts on a city? Great job Kirsty. The interview with Mrs Mclaren was great. Great job with the quiz. Maybe next time the show will have something to say about the southnorth show.

Robert

Anonymous said...

Yes isn't it exciting a radiohigh in paris!I can't wait!

Kirsty W L7D

Anonymous said...

Bryony, my favourite part of the show was the interview with mrs Mclaren because I found out a lot of things I did not know!
Ailsa

Anonymous said...

Well when I did the quiz i was scared,obviously I wanted Wallace to win because I am in that house .

Kirsty W L7D

Anonymous said...

To Carin,
I did enjoy interviewing Mrs Mclaren because I did want to know what toothpaste she used!
Ailsa

Anonymous said...

To Craig,
Yes I do and here they are: There are 790 islands and only 130 of them are inhabited. Scot land is famous for fresh water lochs and there are 600 square miles of them. Endinburgh was the first city in the world to have its own fire brigade. The Scottish motto is : No one provokes me with impunity. Scotland covers 78,789 square kilometres.

cameron

Anonymous said...

Anna, we didn't actually make up the questions. The L4 teachers did!
I don't think the questions were to hard or to easy. They were just right!!!

Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

Vivek,
We didn't really get inspired to make the music, we just chose the peices of music we liked and put them together and saw how it sounded.

Sophie l7

Anonymous said...

Ailsa and I made the music for the show and really enjoyed it!! We had never made music for the show before and it was a really good thing to do.

Sophie

Anonymous said...

No I don't feel that embarised when I hear myself on radiohigh. But it does sound strange hearing myself on radiohigh because I don't think that I sound like that.Alex

cameron

Anonymous said...

Cora

I am slightly embarassed when I hear myself on the radio! I sound so different! I am also proud of the work that we have put into Radio High.
Ailsa

Anonymous said...

To Kerry,
I thought that it was really quite easy to pick up making the show. I think that the hardest part of the show was editing because you had to get the precise point.

cameron

Anonymous said...

To Aimee,
Ithought that making the show was fun and a good experience. I thought that editing was the best part of making the show.

cameron

Anonymous said...

Well done L7. A wonderful song butwhat does it mean? We don't learn French in L3. We wonder
what's happening on the next show? We are looking forward to it already.


L3H Rebecca and Grant

Anonymous said...

I dont know what is going on in the next show but mrs Tonner will know .The french song was about peoples house,I think it was good to .


Kirsty W L7D

Anonymous said...

To anna ,Next time you see mrs Tonner and mrs Mclaren why dont you as her it is a good idea for her to play and give mrs Tonner a break.

Kirsty W L7D

Anonymous said...

Well,The show was going well untill it got all muddled and we had to record it again.So it took a lot of weeks .

Kirsty W L7D

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs Tonner and the Banana Milk Shakes, that was a brilliant show! We especially liked the interview with Mrs Maclaren and the French song.

Rory,Sophie and Catriona L3H

Anonymous said...

To Alex S

Our show took a good few weeks to put together. We recorded it all quite early on , but then we had to edit it all and that took quite a few lunchtimes to complete!

Ailsa

Anonymous said...

To Georgina

Thanks for all of your comments! It did take quite a while to make the show and to edit it, I'm glad that you liked it!

Ailsa

Anonymous said...

To Mrs Woodman,

I'm glad that you enjoyed the show! I enjoyed interviewing Mrs McLaren and I hope I didn't put her under too much pressure! Glad to see that you're still tuning in to RadioHigh! It was nice to get a note from you.

Ailsa

Anonymous said...

To Joseph,

I enjoyed interviewing Mrs McLaren the most. It was really interesting to find out a bit about what she does when she's not in school!

Ailsa

Anonymous said...

To Charlotte,

We decided to put in the French song because we don't usually put in things like that so it was a bit of a change!
Thanks for all of your comments!

Ailsa

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris
No I don't get embarassed listening to myself on the show ,it is really good fun.
Harris.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul
Ailsa and Sophie made the music for the show it was good wasn't it.
Harris.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryony
I enjoyed making the show.My favourite part was,speaking about the rugby.
Harris.

Anonymous said...

Hi to the anonymous person who asked who thought of the questions for the quiz.I will have to let you know it is Mrs Tonner.Ooops hope I didn't get you into trouble Mrs Tonner.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jakob
It took about two to three weeks to put the show together,but really good fun.
Harris.

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard
Thanks for the question about the rugby,yes the teams are ready for the next match.
Harris

Anonymous said...

Dear Ailsa,

Thank you for your note. Yes, I do still enjoy listening to Radio High - it's a good way to keep in touch with what is going on. I'm sure you are all looking forward to Friday. Have a wonderful time in Paris and remember to be good to your teachers. I'll be thinking of you!

Love from Mrs Woodman

Mrs McDonald said...

I've just listened to your latest show, it's good to keep up with all that's happening at the High. Well done Kirsty I think you are very brave to sing live on air. I hope all the L7's have a great time in Paris I'll be keeping up to date with all the goings on!

Anonymous said...

Well done again - L3H loved your show. Some of us want to learn the bagpipes and others want to try to learn 'Tam O Shanter'! We can't wait 'til the next show.

L3H