User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh

Monday, February 26, 2007

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Bloggers required at High School of Dundee.

Job Description:

1. Male or female
2. Member of L7
3. Free one lunch-time each week
4. Wants to learn how to be a blogger
5. Has an ear for gossip - can find out all the latest news in the school
6. Enjoys bear stories - can help L1-3 create their bear blogs
7. Willing to work for the love of it and not the money

If you can answer YES to the above questions then leave a comment to be considered for an interview. THE BOSS (Mrs Tonner)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will be good at this because I will be free any lunch break,I will love working with L1s to 3s. I love bear stories.I want to be good at blogging. But I need pratice at hearing the gossip around the school but I think I have really good ideas. I will enjoy the challange and work hard as well.I hope to hear from you.

Francesca x

Anonymous said...

Come on people Mrs.Tonner needs people for this kind of job! I know there is good people in l7 who can do this!


Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Congratulations Francesca you are now employed by Mrs Tonner. Your first job is to find another employee who will be enthusiastic as yourself. Once you have found the suitable person send their details to me and I shall consider them very carefully.

Mrs Tonner

PS - Remember the pay is in knowledge :0

Anonymous said...

I am a female member of L7. I am free one lunch time and would love to learn to be a blogger. I am good at listening and like learning about news. I like bears and working with younger children. I enjoy work without being paid for it. Please consider me for an interview.
Aimee

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Confratulations Aimee you have a job which pays in knowledge rather than money. I will see you and Francesca next week to show you the ropes.

Mrs Tonner :o)

Anonymous said...

When will we stat this job. Is some time next week? I hope so! Can you please tell us what time we have to come in.

Thank You for the job it is fab!


Francesca x

Anonymous said...

I am a male member of L7 and I would love to help out with the blogging and all the gossip.I always keep an ear out for gossip and I will report back with info all the time.I am free on lunchtimes and would love to be apart of this team. Give me one interview and I will prove myself to be worthy of the team.Oh and I love bear books as I have to read to my little brother every night.
Cameron H

Anonymous said...

Francesca, Cameron and Aimee, it looks like you three are the ones to get this job. Come and see me some lunch-time and I will give you some jobs to do.

Mrs Tonner :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan! I can't wait to get startedit is going to begreat I can tell

Cameron H :}

Anonymous said...

Mrs Tonner I will see at lunch break tomorrow. Is that the right time?

Francesca