User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: The Final Curtain

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Final Curtain

Today's show is packed with lots of action thanks to the Domino DJs alias Anya, Tabitha, Craig, Charles and Duncan. Taking the hot seats this week are Mrs Woodman, our head teacher and Emma, Catherine, Euan and Alistair representing L5 for this week's house quiz. L2W get everyone in the mood for Christmas with a rocking song and listen out for a surprise quiz with a difference.

We hope you enjoy our show and as always please leave a comment.

Mrs Tonner

Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

47 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done again L7 - another great show, although I'm not so sure about my part in it! The L2s song was great - I didn't know Miss Wheatley could play the guitar. Good luck with the Christmas show - I will be looking forward to it.

Mrs Woodman

Anonymous said...

Well done Anya, Tabitha, Craig, Charles and Duncan. The show is super with lots of different things to keep the listeners tuned in. I enjoyed working with you all and I had a great time being part of the interview with Mrs Woodman which was special. And I think I will take Mrs Woodman up on her offer of a holiday when she moves to her new house. Can I bring my dog too Mrs Woodman? Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

It was very entertaining. We loved it. Scott says it was quite sad in a way, and we all agree. We don't want Mrs. Woodman to go. We hope she won't forget us. We do wish her a happy life.
L3C

Anonymous said...

What a super show. You are getting very slick with your links L7. These were very difficult questions to ask Mrs Woodman - what a good memory she has. L2W singing Rudolph has really put me in the mood for Christmas. Thank you

Mrs McLaren

Anonymous said...

Well done guys on a great show and well done Mrs Woodman I'm sure everyone will miss you.Miss Wheatley Played the guitar really well! Once again well done everyone
Vivek

Anonymous said...

Brill show everyone im still annoyed that Airlie has not won the house quiz yet though!well done everyone who took part!!!
Sophie L7

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thank you L3C for your comment. You are right that it will be sad when Mrs Woodman leaves but I am sure we will all try and keep in touch, especially through RadioHigh. Tell me L3C, what were your favourite parts about the show? If you want to each send a comment and tell us what you liked the best we would love to hear from you.
Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

Well done Vivek for being the first pupil to send a comment. If you read this you can have 5 house points for being quick on the mark. Now you know that Mrs Wheatley can play the guitar you can swap tips with one another. Mrs Tonner.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am sure a lot of Airlie pupils are wondering when their house will win the quiz Sophie. Can you tell me Sophie what part of the show do you enjoy and why? Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

It is such a brill show1
Well done to everyone who was in it!
Talking to Mrs Woodmen was really good!

Francesca and Ellie her best friend!

Anonymous said...

Well done guys that was another fanstatic show!!!! I loved L2W's singing. But I think that Wildwest by D was better than Jyraslife by the Longshots. I cant wait for the Christmas show. I'm sure it will be very good!

Susan :o)

Anonymous said...

What fun we had listening to the broadcast this week!
The children enjoyed hearing the interview with the Headteacher and, she will be very pleased to hear, that many of them are already planning to pay her a visit in her retirement home!

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Susan, how about we vote on the music that is in the charts at the moment and then we can make a real chart list?
Mrs Tonner

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Rest assured Ewan this is not our final show - we are having too much fun. The title is for our headteacher who is retiring at the end of the term. We do have another surprise show lined up for the end of the term.
Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone who was on the show.I loved the interview with Mrs.Woodman.Ithought the questions were hard.I think everybody did a very good job.I loved the song the l2s did.I can not wait till the Christmas show.

Eve l4

Anonymous said...

Well done I think radiohigh is the best radio show ever!I am looking forwered to the next house quiz.

from Iain L4H

Anonymous said...

I think this is the best show yet.I
wish I was on the show.I loved the quiz and the interview with Mrs. Woodman.But the best part was the rudolf the red nose randeer song.And wich part did you like most.Sam L4h

Anonymous said...

Well I liked that L7.The song was great well done L2W.L5 was good to well done. from ANNA

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone who was on the show.I thought the Rudolf song was very good i think they did very well.I thought the quiz was very hard but they did pretty good.I was almost crying interviewed Mrs Woodman.I can't wait till next time.

Matthew L4H.

Anonymous said...

Well done L7, I really liked the L2s singing.They did really well. The questions that the L5 teachers chose were hard. Did you think they were hard? Louise L4

Anonymous said...

I havent heard the show yet but Iam realy looking forward to it Iam going to listen to it when when I get home I think it will be very good from madeleine l4h

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the show.The L5 quizze had really hard questions.I thought the L2W song was really good.Do you enjoy doing Radio High? Grant L4H

Anonymous said...

Radio high was graet but the questions look realy hard for the l5s but im sure they could do it I think I should do it.
AlisterL4H

Anonymous said...

Well done l7,you did an excallent show I thought it was brilliant.I liked the L2 class singing. Rachael l4

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody hope you enjoyed the show I liked it all well MERRY CHRISTMAS.Michael L4H

Anonymous said...

Well done! I really liked the interview with Mrs Woodman. My favourite part of that show was the L2s song- that was really good and also well done to Miss Wheatley. Well done Wallace for winning the house quiz again! Great show everyone, can't wait until the Christmas Show comes out. Well done to everyone and hope you have a good time on your holiday Mrs Woodman!
Rachael :P

Anonymous said...

I would like to say a huge well done to all of the L7's involved in Radio high this week. You did a great job and kept me entertained (which is a pretty hard thing to do)! I especially enjoyed the interview with Mrs Woodman. Wow, she certainly knows her musicals! Another highlight for me was L2W with their Christmas song. Tabitha was right, it really did put me in the mood for Christmas. Well done to Miss Wheatley too, I thought she was amazing on her guitar.
The L5 quiz was definitely worth listening to, although I couldn't have answered many of the questions they were asked! All of the L5's involved in the house quiz did very well, especially Euan. He certainly knew his stuff!
Well done to Mrs Tonner too. She must of spent a lot of time helping to prepare and record the show, which I don't think she gets enough credit for.
Also I would like to say Merry Christmas everyone, because Radio High definitely put me in the Christmas Spirit.

Louise, L7S

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thank you Lousie for your super comment. You really have shown how to create a response that reflects on all that you have heard.

I hear you and Ailsa are creating a CCN report about the Nativity. If you want you can use the CCN area in the wiki page. Just write your new report under the last one.

I hope this helps you.

Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

great show guys well done to ewan for winning the quiz it was so close, hard luck alastair.I also loved the joke choo choo.Well done mrs.woodman you really do know your musicals also i would get some spair rooms everyone will want to see you in your new island, well done everybody.Ross

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs Tonner, I will tell Ailsa that. We Should be starting the article soon.

Louise :>

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone! Im glad you all liked it! Is there anything you thought we could have improved on?
Anya

Anonymous said...

Once again a great show.Its going to be really sad when Mrs Woodman leaves, but i hope she enjoys Islay Ive been there and its really great.Joseph.

Anonymous said...

Well Done to everyone involved in the show. It was brilliant! I really liked the Ruldolf song by L2! Great guitar playing , Miss Wheatley!
Mrs Woodmans quiz was super, she really knows her musicals!
Well done!
Ailsa

Anonymous said...

Another great show!! Well done! I really enjoyed the interview with Mrs Woodman.Well dont to Anya,Tabitha,Craig,Charles and Duncan!!

Emma L7S

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to say well done for the L2's for singing Rudolph the red nose raindeer.Also Mrs Woodman was great at her quiz... she really knows lots about the musicals!

Emma L7S

Anonymous said...

It was so good!

Francesca

Anonymous said...

Well done to every one who took part in the show! It was bril. It will be sad to see Mrs Woodman leave.Well done to L2W I realy liked the song Rudouf the red nose raindeer.!

Ailsa

Anonymous said...

Welldone you guys the show was really good. I really enjoyed the quizand the interview!! The music was great Duncan weldone! Good luck who ever gets the chance to do the Christmas show!!
Georgina xx

Anonymous said...

It was really good!


Francesca

Anonymous said...

Great show guys i was so surprised to see what i sounded like .!!!craig

Anonymous said...

well done Anya,Tabitha,Craig,Charles and duncan the show was great I enjoyed listening to the L3 with ruldolf the red nosed reindeer but i was sad lindores didn't win the quiz!

Marysia

Anonymous said...

Well done I really liked your show, it was very entertaining. The contestants of the House Quiz were great as always, especially Euan. I realy liked the L2's song and the interveiw with Mrs. Woodman. I just can't wait to hear the Christmas show.
Jakob
L7A

Anonymous said...

A great show, you've put Radio 1 to shame with the standard of your interview! I'm really in the Christmas mood now, thank you L2s.
Mike (Kerry's dad)

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE!!!! A really good show.L2W are really good songers and Miss. Wheatly is great at guitar. I enjoyed the interviewwith Mrs. Woodman and her quiz. Wallace won the House Quiz again. How many times has Lindores won? There was alot f news for that week and you had it all!!! Once again well done to all of the group!!!!!!!! By Kerry :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done i really enjoyed the show i loved it especially the L2s song it was very nice.Mrs Woodman certainly knows her musicals!!!I hope she enjoys Islay.I cant wait until the christmas show.(Hannah)

Anonymous said...

That was another brilliant show! Mrs. Woodman really knows all her musicals. I loved the L2's version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Very well done to everyone involved, yeo were sounding great again! Vanessa :P

Anonymous said...

Thats was great Domino Djs i really liked the L2s song that they sung. Well done to Mrs Woodman who did very well on her musical quiz!
Ailsa (:-])