User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: RadioHigh's Latest Show

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

RadioHigh's Latest Show

Today's show was produced by the Donkey Rocker DJs alias Gareth, Vanessa, Joseph and Morven. The show is packed with:
  • new music;
  • the school house quiz with L3 in the hot seats;
  • a trip to the opening of Borders in Dundee;
  • interviews with our head boy and girl and Major McAdam;
  • the latest news, views and sports.

We hope you enjoy the the show. We would love to hear your views on the show. Click on the comments link just below and send us a comment.

To listen to the show click on the player below twice. The show is then downloaded to your computer before playing. This might take longer depending on the speed of your computer. Please be patient.

powered by ODEO

65 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another excellent show - well done the Donkey Rockers! I am amazed at how well you all do when you are in the hot seat - you really are all stars and I'm very proud of you. Some of your ideas for the Christmas Show sound just great - I can't wait. Keep up the good work everyone! from Mrs Woodman

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this week's show, even though some of the jokes were absolutely terrible! It was especially nice to hear about the Remembrance Parade. Keep up the good work!

Miss Hamilton

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Well done Donkey Rockers on producing a lively show that is full of action. I enjoyed working with you, even when the technology suddenly did not do what it was told! Mrs Tonner :o)

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed your show L7 - well done again, you sound so professional! It was great to hear about the fun L3 had at Borders Books, I think I'll go back and treat myself to some new recipe books this weekend. Looking forward to your Christmas show and I'm wondering .......... will Santa be in the hot seat?!

Miss H

Anonymous said...

Wow! Really surprised at how good the show was, apart from some of the jokes, but then I could not do much better! Keep up the good work and hopefully we can work together soon!

Ronny/Wave 102

Anonymous said...

I must agree i didnt think much of the jokes.Thankyou for all the positive comments.Joseph.

Anonymous said...

GREAT SHOW! I absolutely loved it Airlie still has not won the house quiz but maybe next time!A shame about the rugby good luck in the next match A and B teams!
I hope L3 enjoyed their trip to Borders as it is A great shop
Sophie L7

Anonymous said...

That was an amazing show 'Donkey Rocker Djs'!I really liked hearing about the L3's visit to Borders and I think it is an amazing book store!Everthing in the show was great... except for some of the jokes!!I can't wait until the Christmas show and keep the good work up!

!+! Emma !+!

Anonymous said...

Well done that was a great show Sonkey Rocker DJ's. i liked the interview and it was was good how you did it about something different.

Susan :o)

Anonymous said...

What a great show you guys it had everything on it like the quiz I dindnt even know some of those questions you were doing .Also the interveiw with Major Mcadam was great it gave me a fright when he introduced radiohigh because it was so loud and clear and altogether you guys show was absolotly(sorry about the spelling)brilliant your show really rocked, cant wait until next weeks show as usual the show will be great.WELL DONE YOU GUYS!!!!!!Ross

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for your posetive comments and I'm glad you all enjoyed the show. Sorry Mrs. Tonner,but the show doesn't work on my computer. Morven :~P

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE DONKEY ROCKERS
that was a really good show, and i really liked the music.I am so glad that wallace won on the house quiz because we had ot won before.well done 3 on the house quiz. I hope L3 enjoyed there trip to borders since i haven't been but my brother and dad have they got really nice chocolate!!!!!! mmm......Pity about the rugby, but luck next time boys!


Amber!

Anonymous said...

Well done the Donkey Rockers! I thought the show was brill!And well done to Louise who won the Radio High logo keep up the good work!

ailsa

Anonymous said...

what a great show Donkey Rockers.I liked hearing about Borders it sounds grat to go there i have seen it but neaver been in it i cant wait to hear the next show.
WELL DONE.

Rachel B

Anonymous said...

Well done to the Donkey Rocker Dj's! That was a brilliant show. I think that the Borders section was really good. I think I might visit Borders now. The music was really good. It's a shame it only came in at number 2 in the radio high charts.
You had some good jokes in that show! Well done to Louise for winning the logo competition! Her logo will look super on all of the radio high things.
From Ailsa L7

Anonymous said...

I agree, Ailsa! The show was fab this week. I really enjoyed the part on Borders and I think I will try to visit it sometime. I am really looking forward to the Christmas show - it sounds so exciting! niamh

Anonymous said...

Thankyou.Its nice to know that we did a good job.Joseph.

Anonymous said...

Like Joseph and Morven I'd like to say thank you for all of the positive comments on the show. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad you did too. Vanessa :P

Anonymous said...

Great show Donkey Rockers I thought it was super!It was a shame that the rugby team lost but better luck next timeand I'm sure that L3 had agreat time at Borders because it is a fantastic shop!Iqra

Anonymous said...

Well done to the Donkey Rockers great show.Nice to find out what the L3s thought of Borders it sounds very nice!Well done Louise Patullo in L7 great logo.Very funny jokes haha!!!Well done again!!(Hannah)

Anonymous said...

I noticed that Airlie haven't won the house quiz either which is quite annoying considering i'm in Airlie. Thanks everyone for the positive comments.

Gareth

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful show Vanessa, Morven, Gareth and Joseph. I really hope that every show goes as well as your's did. I never knewthat an ostritch's brain was bigger that its brain. I loved the gruffalo story and i hope the L3's enjoyed going to borders i loved when i went.Well Done.

Jennifer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Tonner, but the show still does not working on my computer but i'm glad the L3's had a good trip to Borders and I'm hoping my mum will take me. Duncan

Anonymous said...

It was a fabulous show 'Donkey Rocker Djs'. I hope all the L3's had great fun at Borders .I haven't been there yet but all my friends have been telling me it is a great shop. Pity about the rugby but good luck on your next match. Everything in the show was brilliant ......except from some of the jokes.Shame that Arlie did not win the house quiz better luck next time. Well done ,The Donkey Rockers Djs and good luck to the next group that is performing on RADIO HIGH !!!!!.
Tara L7

Anonymous said...

Another great show, well done! I enjoyed hearing all the other sporting news which we don't always hear about, and the L3 trip to Borders books sounded a lot of fun.
Sandra, Ailsa J's mum

Anonymous said...

Well done to the donkey rockers on the great show! I still cant get it on my computer though. where do we go for the downloading bit? Will we be able to down load the christmas show? Linzi L7d

Anonymous said...

Well done Donkey Rockers it was a great show.I liked hearing about Borders it sounds great.I might go there sometime.I liked the interview with Major Mc adam.Well done Louise for winning the logo competition.

Charles

Anonymous said...

I loved it! Very groovy. Well done to Louise to. The Borders thing was good! Where is Borders I would like to go there! My brother loved it and so did my dad! Keep up the GREAT work!

Anya =>

Anonymous said...

the show blew my mind away same with music the jokes where very bad i had to cover my ears . Well done guys , keep on rockin.
gavin

Anonymous said...

Well Done to the Donkey Rocker Djs. A VERY good show!!!!
Chris(Kerrry's Grandpa)

Anonymous said...

Your show was fab!! The L3 quiz was really exciting!! I really liked your sports report Morven, it was full of information. The jokes and facts were really good. I didn't know that your eye never grew. Once agian a very good show!!!!!!
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Another amazing show well im amazed donkey rockers!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait intil the christmas sho whooooooooo!!!!
Mabee you could put Santa on and ask him what he would like for christmas.
What you you like for christmas young boy that would be great.
Bryony

Anonymous said...

I am in the next show with Anya,Tabitha,Charles and duncan its sounding really good keep up the good work guys. craig

Anonymous said...

Great show this week! It's nice to hear that L3 had an obviosly good time at borders & that the F6s were in to tell us about the remembrance parade- but are you sure that you were meant to tell us about all the mistakes at the rehearsals?!!

Chris [:>)

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE Donkey Rockers all of the show was great but i must admit some of the jokes were bad.I think the Christmas show will be great so Good Luck if you are doing it.

Kirsty L7D

Anonymous said...

Another great show, well done guys!I thought that the jokes were the best bit, and I must go to Borders to see if it is really as good as you say .

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Great Shows guys i really enjoyed listening about the trip to Borders Books. Well Done to all the L3's in the quiz. And well done to Louise for winning the logo COmpetition.

AilsaJ:)

Anonymous said...

Well done Donkey Rockers. You have obviously took your time on making this show. My favourite part was the L3 quiz.I am wondering why you decided to do the story on the Gruffallo?
Lana

Anonymous said...

That was one of the best shows i have ever herd!Well done to you and i am glad that everything went well.I'm glad that the L3's enjoyed there trip to borders.

Fionnlagh

Anonymous said...

Well done the Donkey Rockers on a great show . Wallace did very well to win the quiz. L3’s did very well answering all those questions

jamie L7

Anonymous said...

I hope the Christmas show is as good as this. Well done, great show as always. The poems are always the best bit. I liked the way you had the story of the gruffalo. I am sure the L2 and L3 had a wonderful time at Borders.
Kirsty L7A

Anonymous said...

It was another excellent show once again.My favourite part was the house quiz . The jokes were really good. Great show Donkey rockers.

Aimee

Anonymous said...

Great show Donkey Rokers I really enjoyed it.I hope all the L3s had a great time at Borders and everything went smoothly.I cant wait till the Christmas show it sounds really exciting.Keep up the good work at rugby and well done to the netball team. Keep up the good work everybody. KEEP UP!
Katie(L7A)










l

Anonymous said...

Well done guys you did a great job with everything. I especially liked the interview with the L3's that went to Borders Book Shop, you have got my mum hooked on it. I loved the Rememberance parade and it was good to hear a bit about it on the radio.It was a GREAT show you pulled together briliantly to produce a unique, fantastic podcast. WELL DONE!!!
Cameron H
:]

Anonymous said...

Well done the Donkey rockers! I really enjoyed listening to your show it had a great sport report and the L3 quiz was superb. You have obviously put tones of effort in to your show and i cant wait until the next one!

(:Alex L7A:)

Anonymous said...

Great show Donkey Rockers!Iloved the music (which was very catchy)and the story told at that new shop called Borders was great . Keepup the good work and I cant
wait for the next one. from Callum

Anonymous said...

Welldone to the Donkey Rockers the jokes were really funny.Tonight I am definitely going to go to borders tonight.I can't wait until the next show. Cameron.

Anonymous said...

Well done, I really liked your show. I thought the story about the Gruffelo was great.The House Quiz was as exciting as ever and all the particepater's did well, especially Rachel.
Jakob
L7A

Anonymous said...

Well done the Donkey Rockers.I really enjoyed the show it was brilliant.The bit about Borders from L3s was great!!!The jokes made me laugh alot.
Well done guys!!!
Lydia L7

Anonymous said...

Congratulationss Donkey Rockers on a brilliant show. I loved it and so did the L2 class I was looking after at the time. It was clear you worked very hard and I thought all the different things you included were brilliant.I especially liked the house quiz. Well done on the terribe jokes, they were very funny. The worst jokes are always the best!

Louise, L7S :>

Anonymous said...

That was a GREAT show Donkey Rockers. I really enjoyed the L3 quiz and think they had a great time at Borders. Even though some of the jokes were a bit bad it was still a great show.

Harvey

Anonymous said...

I agree! well done guys- this weeks show was brilliant! It was interesting to hear about the Remembrance Parade. The ideas for the christmas show were fabulous- I wish I was doing it. Well done, and I'm really looking forward to doing it myself. niamh :O)

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE DONKEY ROCKERS!!!

Your radiohigh podcast last week was really good.I loved it!It was really interesting about the primary 3'strip to borders it must have been so much fun.Airlie still haven't won in the house quiz but I hope they win next time.You really made a great show.It was excellent!!!!

Hassan (:

Anonymous said...

Your show was FANTASTIC!! I really enjoyed it especially the L3 quiz and the interview from BORDERS book shop. It sounds like the L2 and 3 had a great time! Some of the ideas about the Christmas show are really good I can not wait to here the show! WELDONE IT WAS GREAT AND THE DJS were the best yet!!
Georgina !!:-))))

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this show because everyone spoke really fleuently and sounded very calm, the jokes weren't very good though. I especially liked the L3 Quiz when they went in the hot seats.
Cora.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this weeks show.I hope the L3's enjoyed the new Border's book shop.The Christmas show sound great.Keep up the work. Adris H

Anonymous said...

Great job Donkey Rockers!

I really liked how you did something different-the interview with the L3's at Borders. I hope they enjoyed it as it is a great store.Also, well done to Louise for winning the logo competition.
Anna L7S

Anonymous said...

Well done to the donky Rockers I realy enjoyd the show apart from some of the jokes! It was great to hear that the L3s had a good time at borders I can't wate to go! Hope that Airly wins the quiz this week.

Rosie L7s

Anonymous said...

The show was brilliant.The house quiz was really good as always.I loved the music it was amazing.Thanks to all the djs in the donkey rockers for the brilliant show.

from Alex S.

Anonymous said...

Well done to Louise for winning the Radiohigh logo competition.I saw her logo and it was great!Super show and I look forward to seeing the next show!!!

Emma L7S :)

Anonymous said...

Well done Donkey Rockers you really did rock! I hoped all the L1's, L2's and L3's enjoyed there trip to Borders. I still haven't been there but hearing from the show I really want to go but I will wait and then i will be able to see. Well Done i really enjoyed it and i hope that the next show is as good as yours. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone that was great.
I can not wait till the next radio
show.
From Sophie L4

Anonymous said...

Fantastic show! Glad everyone enjoyed their trip to Borders and hope to see you back again soon. If you are in come and say hello!

Elaine
Children's Bookseller

Anonymous said...

Well done that was a great show .Sometimes I don't get the jokes but the joke about the train and the teacher was excellent.I can't wait till I can do the show and hear the christmas show .


Kirsty Watt L7D

Anonymous said...

That was a great show, well done to you all. All the music was really good but some of the jokes were really bad. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Rosie L7S