At RadioHigh we are constantly being asked when the next show will be ready. The new radio crew The Donkey Rocker DJs are preparing for the next release on Thursday 23rd November. If you want a peek at what will be in the show you can go to their wiki page and read the latest script as it is being created.
To help The Donkey Rockers you can tell them any news, sports of views you might like on the next show. Mrs Tonner :o)
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Can't wait until the next show !!!! :o) Olivia
The next show will be great!
Good luke to them!
By the way why don't you do star of the weeks!
Francesca
Good luck on the show!
I have a good joke
What did the pik panther say when he stepped on the dead ant?
He said dead-ant dead-ant dead-ant
dead-ant dead-ant!
Its a really good joke!
Ellie*
Francescas next door neighbour
i hope every one has a great christmas. you all deserve it
GOOD LUCK!
Francesca
I am really looking forward to your show!!! If you are interviewing Miss. Rose you could give her a quiz on teaching and ask her questions like what do you do if a naughty child has been sent to you because it has not done its homework for a week!!!
Heres a joke.
Q.What do you call a small wave.
A.A microwave
from Kerry
I am looking forward to your next show!!! I haven't done a show before and I hope I can!!! Herer it a fact.
Did you know that you have no sense of smell when you are asleep.
from Kerrypui
I am looking forward to your next show!!! I haven't done a show before and I hope I can!!! Herer it a fact.
Did you know that you have no sense of smell when you are asleep.
from Kerry
Post a Comment