User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: Christmas Is Coming.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Christmas Is Coming.

Christmas is fast approaching and a Christmas show for the last week of term would be fun. Rather then our normal structure how about something different with the theme being Christmas? If you would like to be one of the Christmas Show crew members then drop me a comment and tell me why you want to be on the show and what we could do. I will then choose four children to work on the Christmas Show.

Start sending your comments now, but, only one comment per pupil so think carefully before sending.

Mrs Tonner :0)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

When interviewing Santa,it would be good to ask him what is the best PSP or playstation games out this christmas. We would also like to ask him where the cheapest place is to buy the games and what special offers are on. Does Santa think it will be a white christmas this year? I think a lot of christmas music in the back ground when we are interviewing him would be good too. We should also get some L1,L2,& L3 children to sing a carol for Mrs Woodman before she retires on radio high and ask a few of the L1,L2,L3 children what they would like from Santa this christmas.Maybe Mrs Woodman would like to leave a christmas message. Harris L7A

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs Tonner

I would like to be involved in the Christmas Radiohigh show because I have been involved in Radiohigh with the Dj Rappers before and really enjoyed it. I think we could get some teachers to record a Christmas carol or tune to play on Radiohigh because it would be quite funny.
Louise Pattullo :>

Anonymous said...

I would like to be in the Christmas show because we could have a Christmas quiz which L3s or L4s.We could interview Santa and ask him lots of questions.We can play jingle bells for the jingle.(Hannah)

Anonymous said...

I think the Christmas carol is a great idea !!! I also like the idea of interviewing santa. It's a good idea for little ones !!!!
:0) Olivia

Anonymous said...

I would like to be on the show becouse i really enjoyed it when i did it for the First Show and i just love christmas and getting in to the christmas theme. I think its a great idea to! I think we should get Santa to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and maybe even interview the elves and ask them what its like working in the North Pole and if Santas really the jolly old man he appears to be! I also think we should ask the L1s or the teachers what they want for christmas! There could be a christmas quiz and we could get L1 to L3 to write a christmas song and sing it as a class and the one that wins gets to talk to Rudolf on air plus a little prize! Fingers crossed!

Anya =>

Anonymous said...

To Mrs Tonner,
I would like to be in the crhistmas show because I have never been in a show before and I think I would be really good at it too. I think we could get someone to go round as santa asking the little ones and some teachers what they would like for Christmas (I would like to do this) and then we could maybe have some of the crew singing christmas Carols! Then we could maybe have some people's Christmas jokes and maybe people playing Christmas songs on an instrument! We could have a Christmas picture competition where the L1-4 classes have to draw pictures of Rudolph, Santa, elves or any other Christmas Characters. We could also have a Christmas interview with Mrs Woodman and we could ask her what her favourite Christmas carol is and maybe sing it for her if people aren't too embarrased!
Well please,please think about some of my suggestions and about letting me have a chance to star in these wonderful , world famous podcasts!! Linzi L7D Please!! :-)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thsi is going to be difficult everyone. I will let you know by the end of the week who are going to be the Christmas Stars. Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed my show I did with the DJ Rappers so I would like to take part in the Christmas Show. I think it would be a good idea to maybe have a quiz about how we celebrate Christmas in different countries. I also think Harris's idea of the Christmas Carol would be great.

Susan L7S :o)

Anonymous said...

I would like to be in the show because I have been in a show and I do comments too!
I think Mrs.Tonner should dress up as santa and you could talk to one of the L1s about what they want for there chirstmas and you could tell everyone who is star of the week and we should do something for Mrs Woodman because she is going to leave and we could talk about what she will do when she has gone!
The people in the show should dress up as someone from chirstmas too!
We Could do a chirstmas contest for the L1s and L3s,L2S too!
And santa will give them a prise (tHAT WILL BE YOU Mrs.Tonner!)

The littles ones will love the santa idea and will have fun with the consert!

I will love to be in the chirstmas show because when I grow up I want to be on BBC radio 2!

My mum said shwe will text BBC radio 2 and tell them about radio high at Dundee high school!



Francesca*

Anonymous said...

I think it would be great fun to be in the Christmas Show because I just love Christmas and Radio High and the two combined is just great! We could do all sorts of Christmas quizzes and drawing competitions and we could even have a mini talent show of carol singing, playing peices of music on instruments and even impressions of Christmas characters!We could interveiw some of the little pupils and teachers on what they want for Christmas and whats their favourite part about Christmas! Please consider some of these ideas and consider having me on the show. Morven :~P

Anonymous said...

I agree with Francessca that would be a really good idea and also after they have interviewed Santa and then they could say would they would like for Christams and then as ksome qustions about all of Santa's reindeer and all of the toys he has to make to make sure that Christmas will be the best one ever. Then Santa could teach some of the L1s, 2 and 3 some Christmas carols. Harris's idead was good because Mrs. Woodman is leving you could make a little show for her.
Lucy :)

Anonymous said...

Mrs Tonner,I would really like to be in the Chirstmas show because I think that I would really enjoy it.I have a few ideas.Maybe, we could put Santa into the hot seat and ask him what are the top Christmas pesents this year.You could also have special jingles and music based on Christmas!You colud have special things like the choir singing and ask the children what they think are the bes Christmas presents around.Maybe even a special quiz!
Sophie L7

Andrew k said...

Mrs Tonner
maybe have a "merry Christmas" from one teacher in each year group? ask the wee ones how does santa get into your house?!?!?!? i think that will b quite funny. i also think we shoule remember that it isnt just chrismas it is also new year too, so maybe we could put something like that in the show? but PLEZ keep your comments and ideas comming.

Andrew K form 3

Anonymous said...

I would quite enjoy to be on the Christmas show because I've never been on the show before and I think it would be really fun.I think it would be very funny if the teachers sang The 12 Days of Christmas and it would also be good if we did a Christmas quiz. Iqra

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs. Tonner

I would love to be involved in the Christmas show in some way because I had loads of fun working with you on the show last week with the Donkey Rockers! I think it would be loads of fun to do a Christmas Talent show for the teachers and one pupil from each year or one prefect from each house could be a
judge, then we'd announce the winner on the show like when Louise won the logo competiton. It would be really funny I think! I'd love to interview Mrs. Woodman before she retires because I've been here since L1 and I'd like to know a bit more about her. I also agree with Anya, we could ask one teacher from every year group what they want for Christmas. Mainly I'd like to be in the show because it is such good fun working with all the other people involved and it's really worth it.

Vanessa :P

Anonymous said...

My next door friend is in the chirstmas show! Her name is Francesca she is my best friend!
She told me about this so I went on it!



Ellie Francesca next door friend!

Anonymous said...

When will you put the Christmas show on radio high home page! Because my mum and dad what to hear it!

Thanks Mrs.Tonner for helping us on it!

It was so much fun!

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS Mrs.Tonner!

Francesca*