If you are looking for some Christmas fun then try out the following sites:
Christmas Crackers
North Pole
Fun School
Nutcracker Game
Have fun. Mrs Tonner :o)
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
User-agent: * Disallow: /
RadioHigh - the school radio show that celebrates the news, events and views of the pupils at The High School of Dundee where voice, sound and text enable all children the opportunity to be part of a whole school project.
6 comments:
Thanks Mrs Tonner for putting these up. Sometimes you just dont have anything to do!
sophie L7
This is a brill idea!
The website about tracking santa is so cool!
I never new you could traeck santa!
But I do now! YES!
And the other games are brill to!
My brother likes the game when you have to dress the snowman with lots of clothes! And on that site my mums fav is when you see santa danceing and you can chose a dance and the kind of music and if you want danceing trees in the back ground to can!
They are really good Mrs.Tonner
Thanks for putting CHRISTMAS GAMES on!
Francesca*
Mrs tonner how do we listen to the christmas one or download it? Because I wanted to let my family listen to it. Linzi
I agree with Francesca! The Christmas games are sooo cool and great to play in the holidays! Thanx Mrs Tonner!
xxx Joanna xxx
The north Pole site was really good. Thank you for putting a link to it on Radio-high. I had my two year old brother making snowmen and having a great time!!! I agree with Francesca too. They are great!! thanks again!!!
From Kerry :-)
The north Pole site was really good. Thank you for putting a link to it on Radio-high. I had my two year old brother making snowmen and having a great time!!! I agree with Francesca too. They are great!! thanks again!!!
From Kerry :-)
Post a Comment