Merry Christmas everyone and we hope you enjoy the Christmas Show produced by Linzi, Lucy, Iqra, Francessca, Anya and Sophie.
Subscribe Free
Add to my Page
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
User-agent: * Disallow: /
RadioHigh - the school radio show that celebrates the news, events and views of the pupils at The High School of Dundee where voice, sound and text enable all children the opportunity to be part of a whole school project.
21 comments:
What a great show. Very well done to Linzi, Lucy, Iqra, Francesca, Anya and Sophie. Have a great christmas everyone!
Louise :>
That was sooo good!
My best friend was in it!
She was brill!
I like the idea about santa comeing on radio high!
The song by L3 was good too!
It was the best radio show that I have hard!
Linzi,Iqra,Sophie,Anya,Lucy and Francesca well done with the show!
Ellie*
Francesca best friend!
Thanks Mrs.Tonner for putting the Christmas show on!
My mum and papa loved it so much!
They thought interviwing santa was Brill!
And they like it when Mrs.Woodmen said Merry Christmas!
Just to say were was the facts about santa?
Because they were don't there!
Thanks for helping us a lot Mrs.Tonner!
Francesca*
That was a great show guys. It made me even more excited about christmas!! Well done to the juniors in the house quiz, you beat the teachers!!!!!
Merry Christmas
Susan
I really enjoyd beingon the Christmas show. Thank you very much Mrs Tonner for all your hard work!
Sophie L7 ;@)
I'm at my gran and grandad's with all my family on christmas eve and I let them listen to me and everyone else on the Christmas show! They thought that the quiz was very funny!
Linzi - one of the djs on the Xmas show!
well done everyone on an excellent show, we were very impressed! All your hard work shows! Linzi's mum
Mrs Tonner I think you did really well to get everything ready in time , especially because the stuff kept on getting deleted and lost when the computer crashed!
Mrs Tonner Can you - If its ok- make it so that you can download the Xmas show? I dont mean to be a pest.
I really enjoyed being on the christmas show it was fun and i am glad i was given the opertunity!
Thanks mrs Tonner!
Merry Christmas!!!
Your show was really fantastic and i especially loved the interview with SANTA it was great. You really made me want to open all my pressies now!! Welldone to all the team Lucy, Sophie, Linzi, Francessca, Anya and Iqra. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO READS THIS MESSAGE HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.
The best show yet!!!!
Georgina xx
Great Shopw Everyone Nice Music well done to everyony and Have a merry new year!Vivek
I am glad you all enjoyed the Christmas Show that we thought would never be. I hope Santa was good to you all and he remembered to place some techno things in your stockings. When we get back to school we will start using your gadgets and downloading RadioHigh for the eager ones. Mrs Tonner :0)
great show everyone involved was brilliant.Well done in the quiz younger brains have now been proven better than older brains.I hope everyone enjoyed iit as much as me.Ross
That was a great show there was so much to it. Well done to all the juniors that were in the quiz.WE WON!!!!!!Also well done to Lucy, Linzi,Iqura,Sophie,Anya and Francesca. You did really well!!!
From Kerry
well don e for the great show.It was good when you intervied Santa Clause.It got me even more excited or Christmas.Hope you all had a great CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR.
rachel b
Well Done everyone! That was a great show. I never thought that Santa did radio interveiws! Well done to the whole team (and Santa!)for producing such a great show! from Ailsa
Well done to Francesca,Iqra,Linzi,Sophie,Lucy and Anya the Christmas show was great. The night before I went to Switzerland I listened to it again then I went to bed.
I hope every body enjoyed their holiday as much as I did.
Katie L7A
I thought it was a great show just right to get everyone in the christmas spirit.Joseph.
I got some pegs and a new ironing board cover all the way from Australia for my Christmas. I had to wonder why my Mum and Dad bothered! :p No really, they're very nice.
Mrs Dakers
Hello Georgina,
What did you get when you DID open all your presents? Did you wait until Christmas Day or did the show make you rip them open early?
Mrs Dakers
Post a Comment