User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: RadioHigh - Test Show

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

RadioHigh - Test Show

RadioHigh now has its first podcast. Mrs Tonner created a short show at home using the music software Techno Ejay, her keyboard, a dictaphone, Audacity and the help of her children to create a simple show. This podcast gives an idea how the show may sound or what might be included. Click on the link above to hear our first test show.

74 comments:

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

It is a really COOL showe!

Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thank you Francesca and Paul for leaving a comment. You are right Paul it does require more music but I only wanted to make a test show and leave the real Radio Show to the L7s. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I like your jingle for your show.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Miss Tonner i liked your test show but as paul said if you were to use that maybe put some more music and i loved your interview that was great i hope to make one like yours.

Rachael.c

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

the one before Rachel's is from Nathan.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thank you Nathan and Paul. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think Radio High is a great idea and i hope i get picked for the actual group

Ailsa

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think that your test radio high was brillant. I'm looking forward to doing the radio high show.
Lucy :)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

mrs tonner that test show was great i realy liked your jingles

jamie

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Your show that you made at home with your family was really good. I can not wait untill we get a chance to make our own radio stations! the idea is a great one and i can not wait. Your jingle was really cool!
Georgina :)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hi Mrs Tonner i think radiohigh is brilliant

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

That last message was from me(Vivek)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thanks everyone for the comments. I enjoyed making the test show and I can't wait to hear all your shows on RadioHigh, Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Francesca, thank you for all the lovely compliments. The show gives you a flavour of what can be done. You can make and have as much music as your group agrees to and making the music is great fun. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

WOW!!!! This is amazing - I can't believe some of you guys will be let loose on the air waves! I can not wait to see how your interviews go - try and squeeze out lots of info from your guests. I know that this is going to make some real stars out of our L7's.......just remember your lovely teachers you had in L6 when you're rich and famous!! Miss Wheatley

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

That was a good show. I like the idea of a radio station. I'm looking forward to the next show.I can't wait until I go to L7.

Sadik L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think this is a good idea to make a radio staion so carry on doing it. I liked the first show so I am looking forward to the see next one.
Dunacn L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I really like the idea of RadioHigh. The first show was very good I thought. When will the next one come out! I know your doing rugby reports but why don't you try puting in other sports as well like hockey?
Alis L6R

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I liked your first show but maybe you could do newsreports like on newsround? Findlay L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think it is a good idea to put in the rugby reports. Are you also going to put in the girls hockey and netball reports on Radiohigh.
Zara L6.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think RadioHigh is really cool. I really hope RadioHigh stays for the whole year and keeps going on till next year at the least. Pallavi L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Good radio station. I am looking forward to the next show. I like the idea of having my own school having a radio station. Chris H L6.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think it is a briliant idea to have a radio show.I realy enjoyed the first show and am really looking forward to the next show. Hamish L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hey L7 your new show sounds great!!! We've just heard your first show and we all thought it was brilliant. I can't wait to hear your next show. When is it coming out? The interview was a really good idea I hope there will be lots more of them. I really enjoyed listening to all the music that you played. Betty L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I thought the first show was good and you defintly cracked the jackpot. It was brillant. i'm looking forward to the next show. Maybe you could put a bit about other sports. from Nicholas l6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh is great!!I think our school is very lucky to have a radio show.It is good how it has the update on rugby. Maybe you could write about other things? Catherine L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Radi High is COOL. I like the music and it is a great idea. I can't wait to her the rugby report. I hope it's cool. Chris L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Radiohigh is COOL. It is a great idea. Can't wait till the next one. Angus L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

It is a great idea. The music is brilliant and the show was very good.It was a great idea for the school.Johnathan L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Radiohigh is a really good show.I liked the news part. I can not wait for the next show.

Rebecca L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thise is great, I hope its a success. I loved the idea of the interview and I realy cant wait till the next issue.


katie L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think that RadioHigh is cool. I am really looking forward to the next show. I think it is a great idea to have a radio station. Catriona L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think it is a realy good idea to start a radio station. The interveiw was brilliant and the songs were realy original and catchy.
Meg L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh is brill! I could have never amagined it and if I had, it wouldn't nearly be as good as this! Karyn L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh rocks! I can not wait till the next one but you will need more music. I think the interview was a great idea. You could maybe put reports from all sports.
Rose L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think it is a great radio station and it is very successful. The songs were quite catchy. Henry l6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

That was great!!! Although i do agree with Paul and the fact that it needs more music but i thought the tune at the start was so cool! the interview was brilliant and so funny! i hope our group (the Domino Djs) is just as good and im hoping to get picked for the real thing but i'm not getting my hopes up anyway good luck everyone!!! =>

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

That was from Anya(woops forgot to put my name)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thank you L6 for your great comments. Max

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

That was great. Susan

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thank you for your comments L6. Craig.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think radiohigh is the best radio show in the world.I can't wait until the nex show.

katrina L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh rocks!! I reckon it is the best idea the school has ever had!! I can't wait until i'm in L7 so I can go on. L6 Jamie.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Mrs Tonner and L7

YOU HAVE HIT THE JACKPOT!!!
It is brilliant- the music, the interviews and the news. I totally like it! When is the next broadcast? Interview me please,please,please? Molly L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Radiohigh is the best radio show ever. It is even better than BBC Scotland radio and stuff like that. Hope you keep doing it. I can't wait till the next show. I hope you interview some of the primary B teams.

Calum H

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Radiohigh is so cool I am always wondering what to at home but now log on to Radiohigh and listen to all your shows

Alice L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh is fantastic.The music rocks. I can't wait till the next show! Ronan L6G

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Radiohigh is great I really like the songs and music !!!!!!
Will you ever inter few me!!!!!!!!!!!
When is the next broadcast.
Eilidh L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think RadioHigh is so cool !!!!!!!!!!!Thanks L7.Andrew L6G.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

That was great!!.I enjoyed it so much.Especially the music.It would be good to interview me with my rugby report. Adam L6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadoioHigh is super cool! The music is briiliant and basiclly it rocks I am looking forward to the next show L6 Laura

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh was really good i liked it alot. I liked the idea of interveing people and i'm looking forward to the next show. l6 Sarah

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh is so cool and i can not wait untill next week. L6 Seumas.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think RadioHigh is cool !! I liked your test show The music is good. .L6 Katie

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh,I think you are so cool .

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think radio high is realy cool pleas make more hocky reports. Jessica l6

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Radio High is the best radio show ever please make more reports about rugby!L6 Liam

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thanks Mrs Tonner and all of L7 for the the great show.When are you going to interveuw L6 cause i would love it.P.S radiohigh rocks!!! from gordon

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

RadioHigh is the coolest radio station i have ever heard.I just cant wait to see youre next show. L6 Jack

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

A good show.a lot better than Kingdom in the car!!! Just FAB MICHAEL.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thanks for all the great comments so see you next time. dj Haggis.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I really liked the show.Nice one Mrs Tonner.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

the last one was from Callum

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

i love your show it is really cool

Rachael.c.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

really cool show

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thank you for anwering my question. As Katie said your jingles were realy COOL! Who did you do your show with at home? The song you did was realy good! What gave you the idea about your really good song on your show? I think it was good. On our show can we do as much music as we like?
Thank you for letting us do the show!

Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I really liked your test show, I hope that our shows will be just as good.
Jakob

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Your test show was brilliant, i just hope that everybody elses will be as good as your one.


.Jennifer.!!

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thank's for your kind comments L6 .


.jennifer.!!

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Ireally liked radiohigh , it was amazing.Sandy.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think the test was great Mrs Tonner!

Adris.H

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

i really liked your show

Rachel b

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Your show was so brill!

Francesca

Anonymous said...

That is a really good show. I hope our shows sound like that one did !!! Natasha