User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: DJs

Monday, September 18, 2006

DJs

DJs - this is your place to share your ideas and scripts with your group and other DJs.

27 comments:

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am the main dj and I introduce the news, sport and all the people who come on to be interviewed.
Gareth

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am a DJ with Anya. We have made up a theme tune and do lots of other funky stuff. Tabitha

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Sounds like you have a busy job Gareth. Have you started creating your script in your Wiki space? Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Tabitha, can you let us know what things you will be doing in RadioHigh with Anya? Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Francesca, in the recoding studio we have 6 microphones so that should be enough for one show. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am a dj,my dj name is dj Nathy.I will be talking about the ding dong djs.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

In our group there are two djs myself and Susan. Ever one who is a Dj has cool ideas! How long does a show take to make? Georgina:)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Georgina, it takes a while to create a show as you have to plan it, create music, go on location and get interviews and stories then you put it together at the studio. After that the show needs to be edited prior to release - phew. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hope everyone will have fun being a d.j

Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

The djs in my group,The Rainbow Rockers,are myself and Kerry.Our dj names are Dj Jaz and Dj Kay.I think everyones ideas for the school radio station are good and i think this is going to be very successful.
Lana

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

You could run a weekly quiz with a quiz master and three contestants and run a table to see who gets the most points by the end of the year. Joseph.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hi i'm Anya or you can call me DJ Anja and i'm a DJ with DJ Tabby!!! We make scary stories about extra homework (haha) and other cool stuff which we hope you enjoy listening to! anyone had any good ideas becouse i think thats what this forum is actually for but i'm not sure. We also entroduce everything like sports or the latest news on the school. Hope you like our show! (\_/) =>
Anya

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am Dj Kay so I was going to suggest putting some really funny jokes. i shall try to think of some for Tuesday . Kerry

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hi I am a dj with Natasha. We make up mixes for the radio station. Ailsa =)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am the jingler. I am really looking forward to making up jingles.Harvey.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hi i am a dj with ross i am looking forward to making up a show.

.Jennifer.!!

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

How many jokes shal I get? I think we are doing well on our script. we have got some things in the right place. I wonder who our News Reporter Kirsty will interview for the Desert Island thing. From Dj Kay (Kerry)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

hukxtoo

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Although I'm new to the group I'm a dj and I think they're job is really cool!
Anna

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

There are two djs in our group me and richard.Our group name is funky fishes!!! (Lydia)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

The djs are very COOL!

Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hi this is Rachle here there is a chage of plane I am a dj now!
This is so COOL!
Thank you for lrttting us do radio high!
See you latter!

Rachle B

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Djs why don't you talk about starbucks coffee being so much money!
You need to do some COOL muics for your group!
Why don't your june be something about pasta king!
Like,pasta king is here you better whatch out becaues it will soon be here. You will eat it and much it all the way down and it will be GOOD!
Well some thin like that. It will be good because pople will remeber it!
It makes me hurgry talking about it so I am going off to have my tea1!
BYE!

Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am a joint dj and I introduce the sports rerorter.Ross

Anonymous said...

Our tune at the start of our show is a beetboxing sound by Nathy (Nathan) and a jazzy sound played by 50 pence (Gavin).-I think that will sound pretty cool!
KirstySt :-}

Anonymous said...

Hallo I have only been able to go on Radiohigh once because I have been on holiday. Sorry Mrs Tonner!
Why don't we put some facts in our scrip like how many people there are in the school and how many days we spend in school each year.
From Kerry!