User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: Jingles and Music

Monday, September 18, 2006

Jingles and Music

What makes a good jingle? How long should you make a piece of music? What can you make an advertisement jingle about for the school? Share your suggestions and thoughts with your group and other music makers.

33 comments:

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hi, if my group is there I have a good idea for a jingle you could instead of just having a bit saying the Pasta King is here you could talk about all the types of sauce that could go on the pasta like the meatball sauce is lovely the ingredents are..... and you could do that for some of the sauces.
Lucy :)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Well done Lucy for all the great ideas. Hopefully your group will reply once they leave school today. Have you thought about a jingle for Pasta King like Pasta King Pasta King Yummy Sauces Fit for a King...

Mrs Tonner

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Thats a good idea. i will see you at school on Wednesday.

Lucy :)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

hi everybody,for my group i have a kind of jingle you start off with eye of the tiger and add different words and a few more notes and things like that

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

woops cameron h

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Cameron that sounds interesting - what is the jingle about and what words do you have in mind? Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I will be doing a boombox in a jingle.Nathan.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

What is a boombox Nathan? Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

To the rainbow rocker djs . are we using the "HSD,radiohigh" jingle ?

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

The jingle starts like pas pasta king....is the best.....in the world.And the rest of the song is still in the making.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Cameron H

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Wow Lucy that is some good thinking right there, keep up the good work :]

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Cameron, that is a good jingle for Pasta King. If you work on this I am sure other groups will also use it. Mrs TOnner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

For our jingle we will be doing jezzey music! It will be great fun!

Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

At home I have a piano and sometimes I just sit down in front of it and play random stuff. If I come up with anything good I write it down and voila!

Chris (:>)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

How hard is it to make a piece of music fit for the show.Alex S.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Nice jingle Cameron!From Callum

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Alex, it is not difficult to make a piece of music, espicially when you are using the software we have available. Mrs Tonner :o)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I had an idea for a jingle that would start with a fanfare then THE KING IS HERE would be said in a booming voice . Then the Star Wars theme would fade in there has been a huge arrival in school dinner halls Pasta KING ALL HEALTHY PASTA MADE IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES. What do you think ? JAMIE

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Callum you will have to give me the low down of this jazz song you have made up it sounds very good!!!!

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am so sorry Cameron H

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Mrs tonner i think i might have come up with a jingle for the shool a bit like we will rock you (vivek)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think the jingles that Mrs.Tonner and her family made for the first podcast were. I hope Amber and Andrew's are as good as that.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Hi guys, do you think we could do a jingle for Maths Club
(Duncan)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

You could put more dj music so more people are interested.

Martin

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Are grop jingle are so good!
Do a jingle aboutpsta king it will be very GOOD!
HAVE SOME FUN MAKING JINGLES!
Thank you for letting us do this!

Francesca

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

hope everyone has a good holiday!

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

mrs T I have made anoter jingle for Radiohigh. Is it ok if my group use it? I will bring it in after the holidays. Hope everyone has a good holiday! Love Linzi

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I am also a dj and am called DJ Neevo... i am sooo looking forward to it!! niamh :~)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

it is Niamh again and hope you all have good holidays because I wont be seeing you for 2 whole weeks! have a good time

Anonymous said...

I cant wait until we get to do our own Radio show and hear the jingles that I will have hopefully made

Anonymous said...

Im sorry that last comment that had no name,it was
alex:)

Anonymous said...

I think it would be a good idea to have the pasta king jingle to the tune of "the candy man can". It could be "the pasta king can" instead. Sandy