User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: Creating A Comment

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Creating A Comment

Just a reminder about how to create a comment:

* Type your comment in Word first so that you can check the spelling.

* Read your comment out loud to make sure it makes sense.

* Check that you have capital letters, full stops etc in the correct place.

* Once you are happy with your comment copy it from word and paste it into the comments box in the RadioHigh blog.

* Remember not to use MSN or Text typing - type out the full word, e.g. 'you' not 'u'.

Mrs Tonner :o)

11 comments:

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

thats a good idea because people always make a mistake. charlotte

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

thats a good idea because people forget to do stuff (paul)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think radiohigh is a very good idea.have any other L7 years got to make up there own radio show before? (Hannah)

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

who has to write the script the djs or the reporters? Hannah

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

It's a great idea to put that there because people do forget to use proper text sometimes.

.Jennifer.!!

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

I think that interviewing Mr. Duncan was a great idea.I can't wait to hear it! I also think that we should interview all of the teachers about what they like and dislike, to see who our teachers really are!
Andrew

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

This is a really really really really really really really really good idea.I wouldnt thought of it myself!!!!!:P Lydia

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

That is a super idea Andrew. Lots of children see teachers as only 'teachers' but do not realise they have a life outside the classroom. So yes let's find out the real person behind the teacher and I am sure we will get a lovely surprise. Mrs Tonner :o)

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea because then people will understand what is written. Niamh

Anonymous said...

Well done to Craig, Anya, Tabitha, Francesca, Cameron, Callum, Bryony and Charles for a superb show! What great presenters and interviewers you are. I really enjoyed your interview with Mr Duncan - especially when he showed off his Spanish!! Come and see me and I will give you some questions to ask in Spanish for the next time you interview him -then you can really put him on the hot spot!
Hasta luego
Mrs Swankie

Anonymous said...

Great poem L3H well done L7 love the show!!! James