User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: Who Wants To Be On RadioHigh?

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Who Wants To Be On RadioHigh?

Who wants to be on RadioHigh? Do you have the enthusiasm to be a DJ or would you prefer a more serious role as the news or sport's reporters? Maybe you want to be top of the charts and create music with Dance E-jay or be an on-location reporter finding out what the children in the playground think.

These are some of the roles you can be in RadioHigh alongside Quizmaster, Class of the Week and editors using Audacity.

Although RadioHigh is a lot of fun it is also a lot of work to create a short podcast every two weeks working to tight deadlines.

If you think you are suitable for the job then reply to this advert below detailing which role you would like to take and which lunch-times you are free.

Look forward to creating this year's RadioHigh crew.

Mrs Tonner

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to make music on RadioHigh because I have a good sense of rythme,I like music and I want to be part of the team. I can come on Tusday,Wednesday and Thursday lunch-times.

Findlay l7

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a music maker on RadioHigh for a number of reasons I have a good taste of music i also have a great sense of rythme. I can come on a Wednesday and a Thursday lunch-time.Angus L7

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a music creator on radio high because i enjoy making music on Dance EJ and am not very confident speaking aloud so i think i would be good as a music creator.I am available Wednesday,Thursday and Friday lunchtimes.Jenna L7

Anonymous said...

I would like to make music on RadioHigh because I would like to be part of RadioHigh,I would also like to make catchy music.I am available on Tuesday,Thursday and Friday lunch-times Henry l7

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a D-J on RadioHigh for many reasons. Some of them are because I love talking and could talk for the world, also because I've always wanted to see what its like to be on a radiostation, to be able to see behind the scenes of RadioHigh but most of all I'd love to be part of the team and be able to work with many people I maybe didn't know before. I'm available on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday lunchtimes.
Olivia L7

Anonymous said...

i would like to be a dj because i can talk for ages and i like talking so much that if i could talk for ever and ever i would do it and i can also keep a conversation going for quite along time and ive got quite a long time and thats why i would like to be a dj. i can come in on thursdays and wednesdays.nicholasl7d

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a quizmaster because I like to work with children and I like quizzes myself also like to work as a team.Radiohigh sounds great to be involved in! I am available Wednesday,Thursday and Friday.
Sianni L7

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a sports reporter on radiohigh because i like sport and would like to find out about games and matches going on in the school. I am good at working a team and i think it would be fun to be on your on schools radio station. I am free on Tuesday Wedensday and sometimes Thursday. Ronan L7A

Anonymous said...

I want to be a sports writer in radiohigh because i enjoy sport and also i think it would be a very exiting thing to do.I think this is a great opportunity and i would be available on Wednesday and Thursday i will not be available for tuesdays as i am at choir i want to be able to enjoy this great thriller it also gives me a chance to learn about how to make a radiostation i think that i would be good at this job because i already know a lot about sport and i could learn more. Rory L7A

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a quiz master because it would be great fun working with all the children p1 and up
bethany L7

Anonymous said...

I want to be a music person on radiohigh because i think i would be really good and i like to play music and i would like to be on radiohigh. i come on Wednesday and Thursday and Friday lunch-time. RIYAH L7

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a DJ on radio high because I love talking to people and I am apparently great at being organized!!! It would be such fun to be on the show.Working with the team would be great and I would try to help make the best Radio High Shows ever!
I am available on a Wednesday and a Thursday lunchtime.Katie L7D.

Anonymous said...

I would like to be a DJ on radio high because I love talking to people and I am apparently great at being organized!!! It would be such fun to be on the show.Working with the team would be great and I would try to help make the best Radio High Shows ever!
I am available on a Wednesday and a Thursday lunchtime.Katie L7D.