User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: RadioHigh Is Back In Town!

Friday, November 30, 2007

RadioHigh Is Back In Town!

Tune in below to RadioHigh's first show this term create by a group of L7 children. If you enjoyed the show or have a suggestion, please send them using the link to comments below. We hope you enjoy the show.

Subscribe Free  Add to my Page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the jokes. They are just the sort I like. Well done to the DJs and to the reporters. That was another great show. It was a pity about the poor quality of the interviewees!

Mrs McLaren

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic show! RadioHigh is getting better and better. Well done to all of you - you are working really hard and it is obvious from the quality of the finished programme.

Well done again - I look forward to hearing the next one!

Miss Hamilton