User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: RadioHigh's Highs

Saturday, June 02, 2007

RadioHigh's Highs

Before we bring you our last show vote on the poll below to tell us what your favourite part of RadioHigh is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav part of radio high is all the interviews with people a nd the interveiws we sometimes do in the playgrounds. I like them because it is fun and in the big interviews we get to meet new people and what they do and the playgrounds ones are good too because people in the playground can all so be in the show. I hope this will help.

Radio High is so much fun!

Francesca

Anonymous said...

I like the house quizzes the best on radio high!! I also like the interviews!! I have had great fun doing radiohigh this year!!

Susan

Anonymous said...

From being in Radiohigh i enjoy it all but mostly i enjoy the jokes as they are rather funny! I enjoy making all the shows and can't wait to make the next one!
Olivia