User-agent: * Disallow: / RadioHigh: Girl Power

Friday, June 01, 2007

Girl Power

This week's show is brought to you by the Girlie DJs (Rachel, Hannah & Francesca). In the show you can listen to the lastest entry into RadioHigh's charts, class of the week and an interview with a brave little boy. We hope you enjoy the show and look forward to your comments.


Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - another brilliant show! Aren't girls great? I still think the quiz is the most exciting part. Who makes up the questions? If you get stuck, don't forget we have LOADS of quiz books here in the Library.

I also enjoyed the interview with Alistair.

Good job everyone! Hooray!!!!!

Mrs Dakers

Anonymous said...

Great show, girls! Keep up the good work!

Miss H

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Well done Girlie DJs fro creating a super show full of interesting things. I loved listening to Cameron playing the bagpipes as it is one of my favourite pieces. Mrs Tonner

Anonymous said...

I thought that was really good. Well done to every one even the winner.
Rachel L3C

Anonymous said...

We all loved listening to your show today with Mrs Tonner. The quiz was really difficult and we did not know that yoiu did not have knee caps when you are a baby - yuch. L3C

Anonymous said...

I thought it was great! My baby brother who is two got all excited when the bag `pipe music started because he loves bagpipes!

Anna L7S

Anonymous said...

Great show guys .We could'nt here much because the class was so noisy about the show.i guess that means you did a good job well done
.Craig L7D

Anonymous said...

Well done to CJ for playing Highland Cathedral on his pipes-u were awesome bro!

Radio High is a great idea, just wish we had had more interesting things like that when I was in the Junior School!

Congrats

Greg Harrow

Anonymous said...

welll done to everyone involved in the show well done to cameron on the bagpipes,chris on the quiz(even better because hes in lindores so am I!)and Gareth how did you know the question about all the minutes in a day that was hard.Anyway well done you guys!Ross